What's new

Manni

Beginner
Reaction score
I have a blue and green version of this board both have stopped working. So I have been reading about how to desuicide the board using an Arduino programming system so that you can use the software on the board instead of pheonix which loses all the current coding. I would really like to learn more about these boards so any info would be greatly appreciated!

Looks like the creator of this is on this board.
Link: http://arcadehacker.blogspot.ca/2016...ing-guide.html

My issue is that the only arduino ive owned/played with i fried trying to put it together.... I am not good setting up arduino and all the equipment needed is not overly cheap to break mulitple of. Anyone know where i can either pay someone to do this or buy the assembled arduino so That I can do this. Preferable in canada (border stuff is annoying) I do this because this is my favorite fighting game and would like to bring it back to life.

Anyone with a cps2 multi kit can revive those boards for you by injecting new encryption keys. I'm sure there's someone in Canada willing to help you out.

I do this service over here in Australia, I'm sure there's someone in Canada able to help. It's a bit of a pain to set up but as long as you follow the instructions you shouldn't break anything.

It is a bit expensive if you do break stuff though I agree.

chinese arduino's cost about the same as a decent beer,
same goes for the shitty lcd display boards with the unreliable displays. X(

Back