Last chance for PS-IO!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bagheera369 wrote:

havent gotten the email, but im in the sep17 order list, so im hoping soon. After almost a year, it will be totally worth the wait.
      I think that's the group I'm in. I haven't received any communication yet. I do notice that on the PSIO news page that most of the pre-order groups show 100%. I'm not sure what that's measuring because it surely isn't an indicator that those orders are fulfilled.

Edit: I see this was posted on the news site:
      • 23/JULY/2018 – The required parts have arrived and assembly has begun on the orders marked 100% above. We are planning for a shipment date of mid to late August. As for the March pre-orders, they will be shipped in November.
    • Just checked and I'm in December 2017.

And yeah, I can't imagine that means they're fulfilled. Maybe they've ordered enough to cover those orders?
      Cabs: Cyberlead II | Mini Cute | Neo 19 | MVS-U4 | Vewlix F | Vewlix Dia | Sega City | Jubeat | WMMT3 | Egret 2 | Egret 3 | Puzzles & Dragons Battle Tournament | Groover Coaster 2 | Gunbarl dedicated | Megalo 410 (en route)

On the hunt for: Dinoking, Mushiking, Love & Berry, Egret 29, Capcom Impress, Grand Am Q25, Capcom New Concept 2.