What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
This is the Unofficial Neo-Geo Multi - Feature Request Thread.

This is a POSITIVE thread only. If you have a cool idea or suggestion for the Neo-Geo Multi, post it here.

While there is no guarantee that Darksoft will implement your idea or suggestion, I'm pretty sure he will at least read your post and consider it...8o

Who knows, you could help change the course of arcade gaming history...

If you have a question, need help, or want general information about Darksoft's Neo-Geo Multigame Cart, please post in the relevant sub-forum thread HERE

Thanks again to Darksoft and the Team for making this thing a reality in the first place!

:D

Last edited:
Good initiative. No guarantees that these will be implemented, but I can promise that at least I'll read them :thumbsup:

This is the Unofficial Neo-Geo Multi - Feature Request Thread.
so what you didn't like my unofficial feature request thread? :P Suggestions for future enhancements to the MulitMVS
The main feature I would like to request is the ability to turn off in game buttoncombos. Reset back to menu and switching slots.
this was my #1 feature request in the above thread also.
Daaaiiiimn.... I really didn't see that thread. Sorry. I am really getting old and my eyes are not what they used to be 8|

On the other hand its good to see other users thinking along similar lines.

Last edited:
Daaaiiiimn.... I really didn't see that thread. Sorry. I am really getting old and my eyes are not what they used to be
It was a Jab at brentradio not you :P

Nice to know I'm not the only one who wants to disable the shortcuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back