What's new

pacman70

Student
Reaction score
I put here the scheme of the HB-45 seibu chip that I rebuilt for a repair of a pcb Raiden 2.

maybe you can need it.

FRONT.jpg
front sch.jpg
REAR.jpg
rear sch.jpg

Already decapped and reproduced by me a whle ago.Sorry, you are too late :)
Anyway, your schematics are wrong and not acccurate.First of all, pin 9 is tied to +12V on PCB and not +5V.Then, there are hidden film printed resistors and you didin't include them in your schematics.Then, how do you think to power the NJM4560 OP-AMP if there is no positive voltage applied to pin 8 but only two capacitors with their negative terminals connected to GROUND? :)

Attachments

• RSCN3603.JPG
    RSCN3603.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Was the correct schematic ever posted anywhere? That's what I'd be interested in, I've dealt with a few of these modules and I always like to know what's inside them, reverse engineering is fun but I don't want to carve into one that I'm not positive is bad.

Already decapped and reproduced by me a whle ago.Sorry, you are too late :)
Anyway, your schematics are wrong and not acccurate.First of all, pin 9 is tied to +12V on PCB and not +5V.Then, there are hidden film printed resistors and you didin't include them in your schematics.Then, how do you think to power the NJM4560 OP-AMP if there is no positive voltage applied to pin 8 but only two capacitors with their negative terminals connected to GROUND? :)
@caius is one century ahead of everybody on the design and reproduction of custom arcade chips.

Back