What's new
Can sell documents (a full range of PCB files on B board game files)

Last edited:
It looks like you are including the motherboard and security board so it is plug and play on a JAMMA cabinet, correct? That's why you have the large number of original games in one of your pictures for use as donors.

Considering it is the full setup, it's not a bad price.

Now if I could figure out how to order on that site...
Well i just used bhiner.com. Worth a shot even though I hope DS makes one, too.
Maybe that's just a line-up of all the originals he used to create it.
What's the service fee on bhiner for a new account? Looks like maybe 5%? I think tbfocus charges 10% which is a bit steep.

@lydz would you take PayPal and ship to USA directly so we don't have to use a proxy?

I preloaded up 350, which seemed to cost me 364.30. So 4%? Then of course the auction itself has fees, I don't recall the original quote but I ended up at 322.84. So I have 27.16 left from my original 364.30. I'll have shipping to pay once they weigh it, so I assume that'll be at least that much.

I don't know how to trade and foreign friends.

I don't know how to trade and foreign friends.
I don't understand you very well... But, are you selling that only on taobao? It's plug and play? How much will be it shipped?

Thanks.

I have a lot of capcom 32N1
Only in taobao sell, I will only Chinese.

Would really like to try this out...but I am a little sketched out how this came out of no where and the only place to buy is from Chinese auction site. Is there a easy way to purchase from TaoBao other than proxy site?

How we make 64 in 1 lydz?

Last edited:
They didn't reallly come out of nowhere. The Chinese made the CPS1 14in1 and CPS2 18in1 years ago, maybe 6 years or more. They both use original A and C boards with a custom B board with all the games, and an external daughter board for the onscreen menu and credit system. They were cheap back then too, $120 US for the CPS1 and $140 for the CPS2. Happmart/Welink/Alibaba and places like that used to sell them.

I have the CPS1 14in1 and it's pretty darn good. A few rom hacks on there and for some reason they included Cadillacs vs Dinosaurs on there which runs fine barring audio of course which runs in a constant 10 second loop due to the Q Sound discrepancy.

我的男人,我如何获得“64合1”游戏?谢谢

Back