What's new
You won't see these available via PayPal because of the way things work in China.

They have their own version of most things because in order to operate in China you have to have a Chinese company seperated financially from the rest of your company or partner up with a Chinese company.

I think China's version of PayPal is called WePay? Taobao is their eBay, Alibaba their Amazon etc.

If you want to buy this, you'll have to go through a proxy same as you would with YAJ. The proxy services may in some cases take PayPal (as the YAJ proxies often do) but don't count on it

Has anybody here ordered one of these ?
What would be the best way to purchase one?

I bought using Taobao Focus today. Will keep you updated.

Look forward to seeing some feedback on these , be nice to see some videos of the board running

I think I’m going to wait for someone like Darksoft or NeoSD to come out with an SD version. These look interesting, but if I’m going to pay that price for something like this, I’d want to have the ability to easily update the game list.

To be fair the price isint all that bad if A + C are included, think ill wait until someone posts information in English on the board. Colour me interested though!

Send express go abroad, I have a lot of proof can be sent abroad, the national a lot to this requirement, want to buy can only act as purchasing agency company.

so who got the ability to purchase one? We can split the fees and shipping.

Want to own production can also, I here have a full set of data (a full set of file PCB ROM PLD) a country can only buy one. A full set of 50000 yuan. Money transfer can send files.

Attachments

• qq002.jpg
    qq002.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 247
Lydz,
Would be possible to order one with all the japanese versions of the games plus the hacks?
\o/.k.

Lydz how get 32 in 1 to 64 in 1.

Any iDEA?

It look that cps1 have 28 original game anyway what is else added in 64 in 1 I wondered.

Any iDEA?

It look that cps1 have 28 original game anyway what is else added in 64 in 1 I wondered.
I think it's 34 (or is it 32) different games including CPS changer ones.
And more than 150 different romsets.

Any iDEA?

I think it's 34 (or is it 32) different games including CPS changer ones.And more than 150 different romsets.
I wouldn't mind the Koryu or the rainbow version to be included myself! Wish Darksoft does the SD version soon!

If anyone is interested in ordering one from UK or Europe, drop me a message and i'll sort it out for you. If there is enough interest I can have someone go in person to test and pick up the boards. From the information I have so far, it comes as a complete unit a+b+c boards.

Back