What's new

chewthefat

Student
Reaction score
First post and I'd like to thank everyone who contributes to this sub thread. It has been a wealth of information in helping me get my own SC3 cabinet up and running.

My first question relating to SC3 is whenever I do a 1v1 test match Player 1s fire button controls both characters and Player 2s doesn't work. I've tested Player 2s controls solo and it works just fine.

Next question is in relation to Gundam Z.A.F.T.. Through my internet searching I understand that it was a single player cabinet game with a lan linkup setup for 4players, but is there anyway to activate the game to allow two people to play on the same cabinet?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for all the help. :thumbsup:

Can you go in the test menu to test the inputs, could be something with your harness

Test Mode.PNG

I've never actually successfully accessed the test mode. I'm trying to follow the image above, but I keep flipping the switches and the game just boots with sound and no image.

Also thanks for the heads up on Gundamn Nem. :thumbup:

There's no test button in your cab?

The dip switch bank is upside down on the 246, however, on the 256 it's right way up. You need to flip the rightmost dip on 246, leftmost on 256. The other three dip switches are for different video modes. You don't want to touch those.

Last edited:
I had and extra jamma harnass rewired everything and that seemed to solve the issue.

Thanks everyone for the help

Back