What's new
This topic is on fire! Glad you're safe and doing well RGB! Thanks man~

+2 for me please :love: I've got 2 of the older revisions and would like another 2 for my other cabs. Amazing products and fantastic build quality.

I harass you as always Mike, make the start button one that can be reconfigured!!! :P

In for one as well! (regardless of if this feature gets added)

Reactions: RGB
Another RECO batch?
Count me in for 2, please

+1 for me if theres a wait list for another batch.

I know you said you were thinking about it what seems like ages ago :)

This should work within a MVS cabinet right?

If yes, please count me in for 2 of them.

Thank you very much!

This should work within a MVS cabinet right?

If yes, please count me in for 2 of them.

Thank you very much!
If you need a quick solution, most MVS games that would need it have an autofire cheat when using a Unibios. You don't get the ability to remap/duplicate buttons but it's better than nothing!

Thank you for your nice tip, I’m already using this feature :) I would like to use the remapping feature for example for Balzing Star.

Thank you for your nice tip, I’m already using this feature :) I would like to use the remapping feature for example for Balzing Star
While the remapping feature is useful to me in most STGs with a charge attack like R-Type, I actually find it kind of useless in Blazing Star because to play the game right you should be using your charge attack on almost everything. there is very little use for the normal shot. In Blazing Star you score by chaining charged shots on large groups of enemies, so you don't really end up using the normal shot much. I find that with autofire on a remapped button in Blazing Star I mess up and end up killing herds of enemies I should have used my charge on.

please count me in for 2 of them.

Back