What's new
Is there any problem if you use "too much" copper like inductance or some electrical issue? let's say 4x 16 AWG and 6x 16 AWG copper cables for +5V and GND, respectively. I'm currently using <10 inches 18 AWG copper cables but I'm always open to improve my setup.

About the ghosting, I run a THS7374 based video driver circuit and the image had ghosting. I solved it using a 100uF capacitor in the +5V/GND legs of this video IC as the datasheet recommends.

I ended up sticking a Happ Super Harness in there. The difference in build quality compared to the off-brand Chinese one I was using was huge.

Final update on this, ended up cutting some bad grounding out of the video wire that seemed to be the cause. Monitor looks crispy as hell now. Thanks for your help, guys!
Hi. I have the exact same problem on my New Astro city cab when hooking up Naomi netdimm kit. But my jamma harness looks pretty original and on good shape. Haven’t noticed this issue using my CP2/3. Just wondering what exactly you did to fix it. Any advise would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I have the same issue with my regular neo 29

make sure the video cable is not running parallel to any AC cables for the monitor or top-lamp for example.
and make sure the monitor chassis is earthed

Same issue for me when plugging in my Naomi Netdimm setup.

I have a noticable vertical line pattern and the right side of the screen looks like it has a burnt/brownish effect.

My monitor and chassis are also really filthy so I was going to start but cleaning up the chassis and anode cup first. PXL_20220606_015014975.MP~2.jpgPXL_20220606_015007002.MP~2.jpg
Don't wanna hijack this post but this definitely showed me where to start looking. Thank you OP!

I fixed this issue by checking the video ground cable, it was cut.

I should also note that when playing CPS2 the voltage at the Jamma connection stays around 5.1

When connected to the Naomi using a Sega I/o the voltage is at 5.12.

Back