What's new

hursit

Staff member
Enlightened
Reaction score
CeSUml.png

TR Fight Stick Website. Click Here to Buy...

Metal Fight Stick is designed for Arcade Games by ME.
There is 1,5MM Plexi Glass which you can put your Custom Artwork above it.
With the Custom RED PCB you can easily put your Brook Fighting Board or China OEM Board.
6 different colors you can choose it. ( WHITE-BLACK-METALLIC SILVER-METALLIC BLUE-METALLIC RED-METALLIC GREEN).
Neutrik NAUSB for the quick disconnect.
All the buttons and joystick space is compatible with SANWA PARTS.

METAL CASE
1.5 MM PLEXI GLASS
CUSTOM PCB
NEUTRIK NAUSB
HARNESSES FOR BUTTON AND JOYSTICK
2M USB CABLE
1M RIGHT ANGLE USB CABLE
4 PC ANTI SLIP FEET
SCREWS

PRICE : 99$ USD
PRICE FOR METALLIC CAR PAINT 120 USD
Please watch the video and pictures...

Please watch the Video preview for TR fight Stick.
Thanks to Alex Nostalgix

dnRw1Zc.png

QUGf9Ya.png

Pl9YXb.jpg

nOn5z1.jpg

4h8I1gN.jpg

d1P67fx.jpg

GKwRjSn.jpg

yI4cuJd.jpg

nAmkw54.jpg

MJaoXdB.jpg

TJjGl4C.jpg

lWozAdo.jpg

Bgg6bpq.jpg

IFRJl96.jpg

tNB0u2D.jpg

MvMRmH4.jpg

m3nAsKU.jpg

teSg6Rn.jpg

kRRt2at.png

PVHNpPp.jpg

mrBrAkk.jpg

YBPxYMT.jpg

PRINTED PLEXIGLASS CUSTOMS...

sMlmtYb.jpg

8ZhlTUM.jpg

sQQIwtf.jpg

7fDbLG1.jpg

Hcl3tIM.jpg

cbpcDli.jpg

CHINA OEM PCB PINOUT ( PLEASE IMAGINE REVERSE IT ON THE RED PCB. SEE PIN 22 )

iTrCJl.jpeg

Attachments

• TRlayout.dwg.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 608
Last edited:
Looks awesome. Great design choices all around from what I've seen. A few questions:

1. Does this case support a Seimetsu LS-32/LS-32-01? The video only mentions Sanwa and I try not to use those in my cases.
  2. Does the joystick sit at a proper height when mounted? Reference: http://www.slagcoin.com/joystick/mounting_layering.html
  3. Approx. shipping costs to USA?

Looks awesome. Great design choices all around from what I've seen. A few questions:

1. Does this case support a Seimetsu LS-32/LS-32-01? The video only mentions Sanwa and I try not to use those in my cases.
  2. Does the joystick sit at a proper height when mounted? Reference: http://www.slagcoin.com/joystick/mounting_layering.html
  3. Approx. shipping costs to USA?
Thanks for you good wishes.

1. I don't have Seimitsu LS type joystick. Sorry I couldn't test it. But I design it like this pictures. I think if you have LS-32 you can find it is it support.

This is my reference

schema-sanwa-jlf-p-1.gif

2. The joystick is Sitting at the bottom. There is no space. Please check the picture.

nOnEbR.jpg

vj9Zap.jpg

3. I just check the Post office website. It is about 35 USD to USA

Looks like a good balance between size, build quality, and price. The other DIY sticks I've seen in this price range aren't that great. And panzer sticks have too many things working against my preferences (too big, heavy, no vewlix layout) for me to shell out top dollar for. But for 50-60% the cost of the panzer, it's a lot easier to overlook nitpicky details.

Alright, the next question might come off as offensive. Apologies in advance. Can we get it without your logo on the overlay? And do you make a 6-button version?

tempted to get one, so what is included exactly and what would I need to get myself?

Alright, the next question might come off as offensive. Apologies in advance. Can we get it without your logo on the overlay? And do you make a 6-button version?
For now i dont have pvc without logo. But i Will try to arrange something about it.
And Sorry i cannot Make another layout. Because the stick is only 1 part. İt cannot be change for now

tempted to get one, so what is included exactly and what would I need to get myself?
you Will get theese
METAL CASE
0.7MM PVC
CUSTOM PCB
NEUTRIK NAUSB
HARNESSES FOR BUTTON AND JOYSTICK
2M USB CABLE
1M RIGHT ANGLE USB CABLE
4 PC RUBBER FEET
SCREWS

OEM BUTTONS AND JOYSTICKS,
PS3&PC OEM PCB

After you got it, you can put your sanwa Parts and Brook PCB

For now i dont have pvc without logo. But i Will try to arrange something about it.And Sorry i cannot Make another layout. Because the stick is only 1 part. İt cannot be change for now
Please update this post once you have an unbranded plexi. Preference is to lay the artwork under the plexi. Provide a sticker of your brand and I'll be happy to place it anywhere else on the stick. I'll definitely swoop up a pair.

For now i dont have pvc without logo. But i Will try to arrange something about it.And Sorry i cannot Make another layout. Because the stick is only 1 part. İt cannot be change for now
Please update this post once you have an unbranded plexi. Preference is to lay the artwork under the plexi. Provide a sticker of your brand and I'll be happy to place it anywhere else on the stick. I'll definitely swoop up a pair.
Ok thanks for you opinion.
Lets see what can I do about this.
I will update my post in next days...

Nice clean design and very well priced! Kudos!

Do you have a picture of a hand on the button portion of the stick resting as if playing?

To me it looks like the edge of the plexi at the bottom would dig in to your palm as it is not recessed.

Also when you say OEM buttons and stick are included are these Sanwa buttons and stick?

This does look great though.

Back