What's new
Holy shit!

Did I miss something, or is that a complete metal body joystick for 100$?!?
Oh I see Sanwa parts are not included, but still that's a hell of a deal IMO.

Ok thanks for you opinion.Lets see what can I do about this.
I will update my post in next days...
Two other questions, the pin header for the China PS3 & PC PCB, does it have the same 20-pin (2x10) pin configuration as the header for the Brook board? If so, I am thinking dual modding!!! And is Vcc harvested on your PCB anywhere?

EDIT: Nevermind about the pin header question. Looks like the pin header is 22-pin (2x11) for the China PS3 & PC board.

Last edited:
Do you have a picture of a hand on the button portion of the stick resting as if playing?

To me it looks like the edge of the plexi at the bottom would dig in to your palm as it is not recessed.

Also when you say OEM buttons and stick are included are these Sanwa buttons and stick?

This does look great though.
Hello
please check this pictures

I will send to you gem buttons and joysticks as a gift. But the metal case is compatible with sawn buttons and sticks.
NZPdRY.png

azWabB.png

Ok thanks for you opinion.Lets see what can I do about this.
I will update my post in next days...
Two other questions, the pin header for the China PS3 & PC PCB, does it have the same 20-pin (2x10) pin configuration as the header for the Brook board? If so, I am thinking dual modding!!! And is Vcc harvested on your PCB anywhere?
EDIT: Nevermind about the pin header question. Looks like the pin header is 22-pin (2x11) for the China PS3 & PC board.

Yes two of them is different. :)
And you cannot use at the same time.

Actually I designed it like this, bfs some people wants cheap product :)

Put in my order, can’t wait!

If I would only use it on PC, would I want to buy the Brooks board? Or is the included China pcb good enough and basically lag free?

Put in my order, can’t wait!

If I would only use it on PC, would I want to buy the Brooks board? Or is the included China pcb good enough and basically lag free?
Actually it is hard to say about it.
For me it is enough for the Emulators and PC games. But if you are looking professional things, maybe you need to get a Brook.
You will see it when you test it.
And don't worry I will try to ship your item Tomorrow :D

But if you are looking professional things, maybe you need to get a Brook.
IMO, even IF the 100$ only covered the metal enclosure and plexi top plate it would still be worth it.
I purchased a bunch of TvsC sticks when they went on close-out/sale at Gamestop...
HvWf6ud.jpg

I replaced all the buttons/sticks/boards with Sanwa/Semitsu/Brooks.
Anyway the point is for a plastic body (which is basically all I kept) even on sale each stick was 60$.

Yes two of them is different. :) And you cannot use at the same time.

Actually I designed it like this, bfs some people wants cheap product :)
Yeah, the reason I ask is lots of us use the MC Cthulhu board for other non-PS3/PS4/PC systems. Do you have the pinout for the China PCB header so we can adapt the stick for use with the MC Cthulhu?

I am definitely picking up a set once you confirm the unbranded plexi.

Do you have a picture of a hand on the button portion of the stick resting as if playing?

To me it looks like the edge of the plexi at the bottom would dig in to your palm as it is not recessed.

Also when you say OEM buttons and stick are included are these Sanwa buttons and stick?

This does look great though.
Helloplease check this pictures

I will send to you gem buttons and joysticks as a gift. But the metal case is compatible with sawn buttons and sticks.
NZPdRY.png

azWabB.png
I dont see any pics here? Am I the only one?

Thanks, looks like the palm rests right on the edge of the perspex unfortunately. If you ever make a revision where it is wider to fit the whole palm on it would make it a very nice stick to use.

@PascalP When you receive yours could give some feedback on how it is?

Hello guys,
I cannot change the design for now. Because I made it 120pc. But in the next party I will consider your offers.
And I will make PVC tomorrow without logo.

Please post the pinout for the China PCB as well. The pinout for the Brook board is know since it follows the multi console standard. I would like to know if I can fit the MC Cthulhu on the China PCB's header.

I don't see any problem adapting the China PCB header for use with the MC Cthulhu. We can use Dupont wires after fitting in pin headers and not wire up buttons to pin 6 (Turbo) and pin 2 (Vcc). We can also use the multi console standard pin header you have created too for the same purpose. But I am more ambition than that :).

The China PCB/PS3 PCB came with wiring for it original purpose. Will you include that wiring with the purchase?

I don't see any problem adapting the China PCB header for use with the MC Cthulhu. We can use Dupont wires after fitting in pin headers and not wire up buttons to pin 6 (Turbo) and pin 2 (Vcc). We can also use the multi console standard pin header you have created too for the same purpose. But I am more ambition than that :).

The China PCB/PS3 PCB came with wiring for it original purpose. Will you include that wiring with the purchase?
Sorry there is no wiring for ps3-pc board. BCS there is all of the wiring for my RED PCB.

And maybe it can support MC Cthulhu.
But you know I cannot produce PCB for every board in the market. I just produce it for Brook and cheaper alternative :)

Actually, you can produce this to work for every PCB on the market; add in screw terminal posts to breakout the button mapping. Maybe sliding screw posts on the other side of the joystick mount for a separate screw down PCB mount. But I understand your design choice. You want to ship out a working joystick, not a vessel or empty shell for a controller PCB. There are some aesthetic things that can be improved upon that will make functionality better. But I have no problem with the technical aspects of what you have produced and will be an early adopter to support your efforts. Your pricing is excellent.

I can make it work with the MC Cthulhu; just requires a 2.54mm pin header and Dupont wires. I'll end up recycling the cheap Chinese PCB that you include (it's a Xin Mo 1-player PCB I believe) for a separate MAME project so that won't go to waste. Actually saves me from buying another J-Pac (which I am starting to dislike alot). I'll definitely swoop up a pair from you in a week or so.

Back