What's new
I think I’ll source a 22p connector to use that connection for a MC Cthulhu.
But that might be a project for the slightly longer term ;)

Actually, you can produce this to work for every PCB on the market; add in screw terminal posts to breakout the button mapping. Maybe sliding screw posts on the other side of the joystick mount for a separate screw down PCB mount. But I understand your design choice. You want to ship out a working joystick, not a vessel or empty shell for a controller PCB. There are some aesthetic things that can be improved upon that will make functionality better. But I have no problem with the technical aspects of what you have produced and will be an early adopter to support your efforts. Your pricing is excellent.

I can make it work with the MC Cthulhu; just requires a 2.54mm pin header and Dupont wires. I'll end up recycling the cheap Chinese PCB that you include (it's a Xin Mo 1-player PCB I believe) for a separate MAME project so that won't go to waste. Actually saves me from buying another J-Pac (which I am starting to dislike alot). I'll definitely swoop up a pair from you in a week or so.
Thanks for your good advices.
Please share with me details when you make work with MC Cthulhu on my PCB. I can improve something and it will support MC Cthulhu.

And as I said, some people need cheap product. Especially in my country. I make it for Xin Mo 1 player for this reason.

I will buy MC Cthulhu , please inform me where I can find it.
Thanks...

The MC Cthulhu wires directly to buttons from the screw terminals. So if you want to make changes to your PCB, then best to simply add in screw terminals. Adding in screw terminals allows for pad hacking to interface directly to your PCB. Some people still prefer pad hacks over modern day multi-console PCB's. So if you add that to your PCB, you'll get a few of those converts onboard. Also, there are a couple of benefits of the screw terminals:
  1. There are a number of retro consoles that don't have multi-console PCB's. The only way to make them work in modern sticks is pad hacking or a console-to-console adapter (which is getting scarce)
  2. When the PS5 or next XBox eventually get released, likely getting a fight stick for those consoles will be achieved first by pad hacking a 3rd party controller
  3. Screw terminal would allow your stick to work for a Supergun setup or in an arcade test bench
The only place I know that still sells the MC Cthulhu is Paradise Arcade Shop. There was a flawed version of the MC Cthulhu (EZ Build version) that integrated the 20-pin (2x10) pin header that became a standard after the PS360+ introduced it. But that was such a fiasco that the designer of the MC Cthulhu went into hiatus after that. Don't look for the EZ Build version.

I’m running 2 of the flawed versions of Mc Cthulhu, but the only thing wrong with it is the USB console support. The RJ45 connection is fine and works with all retro consoles the MC Cthulhu supports. I pair these with the Brook UFB, so I don’t have to worry about the MC Cthulhu’s USB support at all.
They’re still great and really EZ to install ;)

Man, I love the MC Cthulhu. Hope Toodles comes back and supports it further.

I have just ordered two cases, 1 red and 1 white. I plan to use ithem with my two MC-Cthlhu and full Sanwa controls

Let's see :D

Last edited:
1 have just ordered two cases, 1 red and 1 white. I plan to use ithem with my two MC-Cthlhu and full Sanwa controls

Let's see :D
and with all those beautiful console RJ45 wires. ;)

All the sticks shipped.
İ Will send Pm tracking numbers

This is boxes guys :D

1. picture is goes to @deibit ( 2 pc )
WhatsApp Image 2018-04-30 at 21.21.35.jpeg

2. picture is goes to @Pascal

WhatsApp Image 2018-04-30 at 21.21.35(1).jpeg

Last edited:
I'm always in the market for a new stick, especially if it's sturdy and reasonably priced. Could we get some reviews when you guys assemble yours? I've already got a Brooks board and a bunch of buttons lying around waiting for a home. :)

@hursit your pics are down...?
Which pictures ?
do you see last pictures ?
if you can't, please can you give me nice pictures upload website link ?
bcs imgur is banned in my country and you can see if I upload a website I know

Don’t see the last pictures about the packages.
I use Imgur myself but as you can’t use it you could try stuff like tinypic?
Not sure if other good alternatives are out there?

Or make sure the pic is less than 1mb and upload it here to the forum as an attachment to your post ;)

Don’t see the last pictures about the packages.
I use Imgur myself but as you can’t use it you could try stuff like tinypic?
Not sure if other good alternatives are out there?

Or make sure the pic is less than 1mb and upload it here to the forum as an attachment to your post ;)
Thanks for you advice, I attach to the site :)

@hursit, can you post a pic of the solder side of your PCB? As well as more close up shots of the PCB in general?

thanks! waiting time starts...

i hope it doesn't last so long :D

Back