What's new
Do you know if an akishop ps360 will fit where the brooks does? I can't tell if the brooks connector on the pcb would cause any problems when mounting a ps360.
Hello
Normally Ps360 and Brook have same pinouts. You can put the ps360 pcb on my custom RED PCB but , you have to dd pinhead on your PS360 board. ( Solder skill required). Other problem is RJ-45 jack. Maybe you have to remove it.
Please see the picture;

hLSQ12g.jpg

qFwjYl2.jpg

Attaching the pins to the 20pin header on the ps360 was easy, and the ethernet port does not get in the way, when attached to your pcb, Hursit.

I have one working in my stick, as we speak.

nice, looks like you have some new colors :)
Still need to get a printed plexi from you with some nice artwork, any ideas to match my grey case?

nice, looks like you have some new colors :)
Still need to get a printed plexi from you with some nice artwork, any ideas to match my grey case?
Hello
Actually it is not my new color. The guy use a vinyl for the color.
But my different colors will be ready next week. And I owe you one :)
I can make a printed plexiglass for you with the new Color. Please wait a little bit :)

would like some cool plexi with some artwork, but I wouldn't have an idea on what exactly...
Otherwise a clear plexi would also work instead of the plastic used on the early version I have ;)

nice work, that Blanka looks sweet!
Could you do a Ryu theme in the similar style to match my grey case?

Wow, nice price!!

Still waiting on my order for all Sanwa parts to arrive, then I will post pics of my Blanka case, it will look bad ass :D

Wow, nice price!!

Still waiting on my order for all Sanwa parts to arrive, then I will post pics of my Blanka case, it will look bad ass :D
Im waiting the pictures :D
Hello people

I made a big discount for only 2 days.

Metallic Arcade Stick Cases are 99$
Static Paint Arcade Stick Cases are 79$

Don't miss this discount days ;)

www.trfightstick.com
Can I call combine an order with a CPS2 case to save money on shipping?
Yes of course. If you didnt order CPS2 please check the website and system will calculate the shipping cost.
If you order CPS2 case and want to buy arcade stick, please PM to me and I will inform you about the combine shipping ;)

ordered the stuff from Akishop, and it took some time for them to ship it out with the holidays I think...

@hursit I went to the site to order, but are your fight sticks only an empty case now? Do they come with joysticks, buttons, wires, and PCB?

Also, is the printed plexiglass option extra? Can we provide our own art files?

Last edited:
@hursit I went to the site to order, but are your fight sticks only an empty case now? Do they come with joysticks, buttons, wires, and PCB?

Also, is the printed plexiglass option extra? Can we provide our own art files?
Hello,
There is no Joysticks and buttons and pcb anymore. Because they were gift for a limited time and I don't have any stock of them. ( they were OEM Chinese product not genuine one )
You will got these:

• METAL CASE
  • 1.5MM Plexiglass
  • CUSTOM PCB
  • QUICK DISCONNECT USB
  • HARNESSES FOR BUTTON AND JOYSTICK
  • 2M USB CABLE
  • 1M RIGHT ANGLE USB CABLE
  • 4 PC RUBBER FEET
  • SCREWS

Sorry but I couldn't find any high quality printer in here, and im not offering printed plexiglass :(.
I can send to you template for the plexi and you can put your artwork under the plexi

No worries, don’t be sorry, your products are still very awesome!

I would update your first post with this information.

if you could share the template or dimension for the plexi that would be great for those that want to print there own artwork :)

Back