What's new
This looks like a great enclosure but I feel the lack of more button orifices is holding me back.

Besides start, select and home buttons; I need right click, left click, Turbo and turbo clear buttons. That 4 more holes needed. I don't suppose this is in future plans or could a one off be made?

Ideally, I'd like to pair it with a UFB and Retro Board.
The new Arcade Stick is ready for all these options :)
i will release it in this week i hope ;)
Hi there, I sent you an email just tonight. Hoping to get one of your sticks, perhaps a custom layout. Look forward to working something out! Cheers.

Thanks very much mate, appreciate the assist!

The new Arcade Stick is ready for all these options :)
i will release it in this week i hope ;)
Hey brutha, might be late to make this suggestion, but if you eliminate the China PCB header, replace it with a second 2x10 Multi-console header, and allow enough space for two PCB's to be installed at a time, you'll have a stick that is dual-modded ready to go. Instant leg up on the competition. I think the appeal of having a dual mod ready stick is far greater than having a stick compatible with the cheap Chinese PCB (I know you mentioned in your country it that might be different). But please consider it.
Also, you might not know this, but Arthrimus has made a PCB for the MC Cthulhu that has the same form factor as the PS360+, Brook Retro/Pi/PS4/UFB. No need to make special accommodations in TR Fight Stick for the MC Cthulhu any longer.

MC-Cthulhu-EZ-PCB-v1.0-1024x864.jpg
Hello My Friend
Thanks for suggestion.

I have cancelled the China OEM PCB Header. The new arcade stick supports only Brook Fighting PCB Board.
But your idea is really good one. I have to find out a way to add to my PCB. I have finished the design already and i dont know can i do that :(

Please check the new Arcade Stick pictures ; I hope you will like it.

Case Size is: 40 x 22,5 x 6 CM

• Supports Brook Universal Fighting Board
  • Metal Case
  • Special Automotive Paint
  • 1MM Lexan PVC. Same material which used on the Candy Cabinet Control Panels. (It was Pleksiglass before )
  • USB Quick Disconnect
  • Supports Sanwa, Seimitsu, Korean Joystick and others. ( Only Sanwa and Seimitsu supported before )
  • Interchangeable Layout System. People can choose their favorite layouts. Including Hitbox . (Check the pictures please )
  • L3/R3/Toucpad Buttons have been added. ( It wasnt supported before )
  • DP/LS/RS Switches has been added. ( It wasnt supported before )
  • Custom PCB for Easy Wiring. Solderness Design for all the layouts.
  • Quick Disconnect USB
  • Aluminium Feet
  • Harnesses for Button And Joystick.
  • Lock switch for Home -Start-Select Buttons ( Sorry it is not in the pictures )
bo8qaFG.png

XLNpwED.png

ZuqhEQS.png

4ej30fw.png

mhIUkVw.png

S8SVkbv.png

YB8JAjw.png

dtS78Ke.png

a53LzPw.png

7J2NBrI.png

qt7UMfX.png

poXDhjQ.png

u7y36do.png

hOjBN1U.png

XlguH6p.png

S2C19hp.png

eNbayBL.png

MeFqsiH.png

Last edited:
Abosolutely love it hursit. Definitely see if you can implement the dual mod feature. Kicking myself for not having mentioned it sooner.

Looks great, very interested in this!

I like the design a lot!!!. It's compatbile with Seimitsu 30mm screw in buttons? Are the side buttons 24mm? Besides PCB, it's the USB terminal included?

I like the design a lot!!!. It's compatbile with Seimitsu 30mm screw in buttons? Are the side buttons 24mm? Besides PCB, it's the USB terminal included?
Yes compatible with Seimitsu 30 and 24mm

and yes0 side button holes are 24mm

The custom PCB doesnt have any USB terminal. It is just for the clean and solderness design. You have to put Brook Fighting Board on it which Brook already has its own USB.

Hey Guys

Transferwise confirm my USD account.
Pre-orders are open now. I will PM details to people who contacted with me before.

Others Please PM to me for pre-orders.

Thanks.

Back