What's new
So, just to throw in here...I received a pair of these as well. Both in black.
Very pleased with the build quality, and I agree with Pascal....Hursit's custom pcb for the button wiring makes this stick look amazingly clean. No damage, box was wrapped with bubblewrap inside and out....ordered and arrived to my deliv site in 6 days.

I will still be changing out for sanwa parts, but the chinese parts are solid, and I will probably hold on to them, or use them as filler the next time I sell a candy. :D

Thanks Hursit, for an easy transaction, and an excellent product. Will throw pictures up, when I get the converison and art done.
Thanks for your good wishes.

And i just add dwg file for the layout at the first message and here. if you want to cut plexi or artwork. ;)

Attachments

• TRlayout.dwg.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 361
Because I asked for mine to not have the TR logo on the clear...mine is actual plexi already. It's solid, doesn't shift/bend/bow, and is 100% ready for art. I just need to get illustrator for the template file, and then start in on custom work.
ok cool, looking forward to the result!
Mine is without logo as well, but it is just the simple plain plastic cover?

Because I asked for mine to not have the TR logo on the clear...mine is actual plexi already. It's solid, doesn't shift/bend/bow, and is 100% ready for art. I just need to get illustrator for the template file, and then start in on custom work.
ok cool, looking forward to the result!Mine is without logo as well, but it is just the simple plain plastic cover?
Normally it was PVC not plexiglass .
After people wants without logo and clear things, I just find the 1.5mm plexiglass last week.
So when I ship to you new case I will send clear plexiglass ;)

I grabbed one of these in red a few weeks back. Had one minor issue upon arrival but hursit was quick to respond and shipped out replacement parts for me free of charge.

The stick itself is well-built and appropriately weighted and the default wiring (PCB, stick/buttons/w) is incredibly clean and straightforward for even a novice builder. I elected to replace the Chinese buttons and stick with "silent" Sanwa parts but having those available by default is a nice value-add for folks who don't care about using their own parts. The 30mm face buttons all popped in and out super easily and connected to the board with no trouble. I struggled a little bit with getting the 24mm buttons on top to snap in and eventually had to unplug the PCB to get them how I wanted them but that could've just been me. The 2m USB cable also wasn't long enough for my use case but you can easily get a 3 or even 4m replacement for under $10 from Amazon.

I also added a Brooks universal board which was a simple plug-n-play directly in to the PCB (a minor pain in the ass to install on a lot of mass-produced sticks). Tested it on various systems and on PC and it was immediately recognized and worked out of the box.

I've only put 4 or 5 hours in to it thus far but all-in-all I'm very impressed with the build quality and customer service considering the price. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a budget-priced stick that's easily moddable. I ended up spending about $250 total for a stick with full Sanwa parts that's playable on every modern console plus PC.

I grabbed one of these in red a few weeks back. Had one minor issue upon arrival but hursit was quick to respond and shipped out replacement parts for me free of charge.

The stick itself is well-built and appropriately weighted and the default wiring (PCB, stick/buttons/w) is incredibly clean and straightforward for even a novice builder. I elected to replace the Chinese buttons and stick with "silent" Sanwa parts but having those available by default is a nice value-add for folks who don't care about using their own parts. The 30mm face buttons all popped in and out super easily and connected to the board with no trouble. I struggled a little bit with getting the 24mm buttons on top to snap in and eventually had to unplug the PCB to get them how I wanted them but that could've just been me. The 2m USB cable also wasn't long enough for my use case but you can easily get a 3 or even 4m replacement for under $10 from Amazon.

I also added a Brooks universal board which was a simple plug-n-play directly in to the PCB (a minor pain in the ass to install on a lot of mass-produced sticks). Tested it on various systems and on PC and it was immediately recognized and worked out of the box.

I've only put 4 or 5 hours in to it thus far but all-in-all I'm very impressed with the build quality and customer service considering the price. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a budget-priced stick that's easily moddable. I ended up spending about $250 total for a stick with full Sanwa parts that's playable on every modern console plus PC.
Thank you very much , I hope you enjoy with it.
And you got the packet right ?

I made a Stick for a customer.
It printed plexiglass with Original Sanwa Parts

943KIpi.jpg

VBrdAuD.jpg

bv2shpC.jpg

Nice! Any more in the works?
Would love a SF or Tekken style, or just a cool non game specific style ;)

Wow! looks great, very tempted to buy two pcs.

I especially like the internal PCB, should simplify the process of implementing another interface, like a DB15 for Supergun/Neo Geo or a RJ45 for Dreamcast/PSX.

Hello everyone, just want to share my experience with the TR FightStick.

I went on a grey Metal case,black buttons and clear plexi ( Its A shame that I did not Knew that hursit made custom printed plexi)

I have ordered mine 2 weeks ago ,the shipping was very fast( It took 3 days to arrive to israel)

The stick was well protected and had no signs of any damage during shipping.

The build quality and custom painting are great, i really like the custom pcb for the buttons, everything inside look very "Clean".

The stock (china) stick and buttons replaced with Black Seimitsu LS-56 Stick and Black 30mm/24mm Seimtsu buttons.(The parts Taken from my DIY Wooden arcade stick)

Also replaced The nutrik Usb to a black one, to match the color schem.

Overall Great Value For The money :)

6TYCDQb.jpg

UEg7kNo.jpg

oszMEWX.jpg

Thank you very much for your good reviews :)
We are waiting some pictures with Seimitsu parts please :P

The Pictures with the seimitsu parts are allready posted :)
I'v took the pictures of the stick after replacing the parts...

The Pictures with the seimitsu parts are allready posted :)
I'v took the pictures of the stick after replacing the parts...
Wow it looks great ;)
Sorry i didnt see the pictures :)

Do you know if an akishop ps360 will fit where the brooks does? I can't tell if the brooks connector on the pcb would cause any problems when mounting a ps360.

Back