What's new
Hello PascalP,

Thank you for the offer.
If I can not find anyone closer before the end of the week, I'll send you the KIT.
Thank you again for your help.
no problem man, glad to help, send it to me if needed!

Can you also post some pics of the install, perhaps we can already troubleshoot a bit from that :)

Hi guys,

back after my health concerns.
I test the kit in France.
so that's what was done.
test with a functional kit.
Test your Darksoft on my boards (video)
Changed the wiring used and redo the welds

Cable Gpal without lifting the leg
Raised the GPal's leg
Tested without the 4 wires just reset
Reformatted your Microsd and tested with both releases (old and new)
Make X and X contact test

All crossed in all possible combinations eg Gpal + old, Gpal paw lifted + old, Gpal + New Etc Etc On my config, on yours, with the 8go card with the 4go card, with my 4go card.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... alOCC3sx01
the links of the video..

I hope all is good with your health now.

Your videos show you programming several games and it showing RAM ERROR.
RAM ERROR means that your A Board is faulty. Can you try with a different A Board? As has been stated several times, please try first without wires. You can run MVC Unlocked which doesnt need the wires to play. If that works well, then install the wires.

If the PAL is bad, not the right one or not properly wired, you should still see graphics and sounds, garbled most probably, but it would show that something is going on and Program Rom is good, so don't focus on that for now and try with a different A Board.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi,

for my health it's much better thank you
The person who tested the kit does it on his install (so these A Board and B Board) just by removing his kit to insert mine (even keeping the plug for Rom).
If you see another solution I'm interested.

Hi guys,

back after my health concerns.
I test the kit in France.
so that's what was done.
test with a functional kit.
Test your Darksoft on my boards (video)
Changed the wiring used and redo the welds

Cable Gpal without lifting the leg
Raised the GPal's leg
Tested without the 4 wires just reset
Reformatted your Microsd and tested with both releases (old and new)
Make X and X contact test

All crossed in all possible combinations eg Gpal + old, Gpal paw lifted + old, Gpal + New Etc Etc On my config, on yours, with the 8go card with the 4go card, with my 4go card.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... alOCC3sx01
the links of the video..
It's not your PAL. You have the correct writing on the LCD selector screen so your kit is working correctly and as Darksoft said you would see something if you had a bad PAL.

1) Reseat A and B boards and check for bent pins

2) Check for a bridge between your key writing wire pads and the nearby components

3) Reseat the interconnect board between the large and small boards of the multi kit

4) Try another A board

At this point I think you need to visit or send your kit to someone who can test it and repair if necessary

Also, make sure that all pins on the rom pcb were actually soldered and make sure the interconnect pcb is not backwards.

Hello

And thank you for your answers, continuity test on rom pcb pins has been done.
On the video at 19 seconds we see the kit and the interconnect card.
she is properly mounted.

Hello

And thank you for your answers, continuity test on rom pcb pins has been done.
On the video at 19 seconds we see the kit and the interconnect card.
she is properly mounted.
Make sure it's properly connected on both sides. One the side closer to the Main PCB of the kit, it should be lifted up and on the other side down.

If that still doesnt work, you can send it to me. PM me for more info.

Back