What's new
Does this affect MV1FT boards?

I have a consolized version of this board and if so, would there be an option to select this fix upon checkout when ordering a new cart on the next batch or subsequent future batches?

New carts from now on (2nd batch pre order) already have the fix, only 1st batch is affected.

And the 1FT works fine without the mod, have one myself :)

It's done! All things go well, I played for the first time on this card to Alpha Mission II, but........ Pulstar still doesn't work!
What can I do ?

Pulstar and KOF98 are the two only games with problems. A firmware update will be released soon. Please stay tuned.

Glad to see that it is just a software issue concerning these games!
So if Alpha Mission II works on my MV1FS slot, the power glitch issue is corrected I guess :thumbsup:

I still don’t get which was the original function of the cut trace/pin.

Thank you in advance.
Regards.

Locutus73

It's a track that remained unconnected because it's only used in the AES version. It works well with AES BUT on some MVS even if unused, if the power quality coming from the motherboard is bad, it creates interferences in power.

It's done! All things go well, I played for the first time on this card to Alpha Mission II, but........ Pulstar still doesn't work!
What can I do ?
Pulstar only has an issue with blinking text, but besides taht, the game works perfectly well. Whast problems do you have? Motherboard? Romset being used?

What can I do ?
Pulstar only has an issue with blinking text, but besides taht, the game works perfectly well. Whast problems do you have? Motherboard? Romset being used?
A red text saying "do not use bootlegs etc" + controls disabled.

index.php

Slot MVH 1FS jap bios, Sandisk SD (formated on a PC) with new menu, on Jaleco cab.

Maybe knowing the romset and/or the rom crc could help?

Regards

Locutus73

Ahmmmm what's the configuration of the dip switches on your motherboard? (Clear backup ram as well)

Does garou works?

Last edited:
Ahmmmm what's the configuration of the dip switches on your motherboard? (Clear backup ram as well)

Does garou works?
First try, it doesn't work. After cleaning the backup ram, it is ok but commands are wrong, impossible to play (same thing on Fatal Fury 3)

Dip switches are all disabled on my motherboard.

Maybe knowing the romset and/or the rom crc could help?

Regards

Locutus73
Here is: Darksoft Neo Geo Base Pack 2018-04-02

try clearing backup ram. That doesn't seem right.
Tried, but same error screen on Pulstar.

Oh, and I just tested the jamma voltage: + 5,00V

@GameOver you have a mv1fs. Try lowering the power from 5.00V down to 4.7V that should fix all your problems.

Back