What's new
@rtw when you are navigating the game list, press 1P and you'll instant load that game into slot 1.

About the animations there is an option to switch them off. Let.me.know if you can't find.it.
As @Sp33dFr34k pointed out it was the line of static which was my point.
It only happens if animations are turned off.

I have found the animation setting but it does not turn off what I want.

When the system boots you get a logo fading in, then you get a menu and when you hit 1P Start the POW starts walking off the screen. I would like the system to boot straight into the menu and no POW present.

So maybe a menu option which says:
. No fade-ins and no POW :D

The line that flashes in the menu is well known. It's not affecting operation so it's not near the top of the list to try to fix at this point.

@Mitsurugi-w is there a list of issues that are well known ?

Would be good to have such a list to prevent double postings.

I have a FS board but I can adjust the power on my MK30 ADCAP supergun. What should I adjust it to? I’ll be getting one of the MVS carts from the next batch.

I have a FS board but I can adjust the power on my MK30 ADCAP supergun. What should I adjust it to? I’ll be getting one of the MVS carts from the next batch.
I believe the next batch of multicarts should have the fix done already, so you're good and don't need to adjust your voltage.

To be sure, could you please confirm @Darksoft, @Mitsurugi-w?

Of course, no need to say that you ALWAYS should have a proper PSU and adjust the power to 5V if needed.

Finally got around the cutting the trace (see photo) and tested for continuity with a multimeter. Rebooted the cart and still having these issues of graphical interference. If anyone knows a solution, please lend me a hand. I'm dumbfounded...

neo1.JPG
neo3.JPG

Attachments

• neo2.JPG
    neo2.JPG
    744.5 KB · Views: 251
@djsheep those issues are something else. I dont think they come from the multiMVS. Have you tested the cart with original carts?

Hey @Darksoft -- I've used original carts with this Motherboard before. But I will test the multi with a friends motherboard sometime soon and see if that works. At least I've cut the trace now :)

@djsheep those issues are something else. I dont think they come from the multiMVS. Have you tested the cart with original carts?
Happy to report that I tried the cart with a different motherboard (MV-1FS) and the red dots/lines aren’t there anymore. Will test the cart more soon, but doubt there’ll be any issues.

Now that I’ve used another motherboard, I realized “cart flashing” text on my broken motherboard was blue, so there are colour issues with it (text should be white).

@xodaraP mentioned that this has something to do with faulty RAM chips in case anyone down the line runs into the same issue.

That's the colour issue you meant? :P Does it only happen on the multi? It could still be the RAM, maybe not fast enough

That's the colour issue you meant? :P Does it only happen on the multi? It could still be the RAM, maybe not fast enough
Yeah, happens on regular carts too...

Exactly that.

I'm thinking this is potentially an issue here, easy to replace that RAM too unless it's on the 1FZ with the SMD RAM

1FS may also be SMD

New carts from now on (2nd batch pre order) already have the fix, only 1st batch is affected.

And the 1FT works fine without the mod, have one myself :)
a friend of mine has this Mobo and always Problems that the cart hags up after the loading of metal slug or some king of fighters we tested.

only black Screen Shows up.switch off and on is the only solution. isn't that the error the fix is about to fix?

New carts from now on (2nd batch pre order) already have the fix, only 1st batch is affected.

And the 1FT works fine without the mod, have one myself :)
a friend of mine has this Mobo and always Problems that the cart hags up after the loading of metal slug or some king of fighters we tested.
only black Screen Shows up.switch off and on is the only solution. isn't that the error the fix is about to fix?
No the cut trace was for some graphic glitches on some board types.

What you have sounds like something completely else!
What exactly is your friend's setup? 5v adjusted OK?

he hast the 1ft mobo and we use it in a NAC. tested in mine and his NAC . mine has about 5v.

Which value exactly should it have?

also he hast Sound Errors in some games...KOF 98 for example (crashing crancky Sound)

i have a 1FZ but it has a constant Sound (like a silent beep tone) you can hear more when there is no Sound in game or in the menu.

Back