What's new

that1crzywhtguy

Student
Reaction score
Hey all! Long time lurker first time poster here. Just got my new cps2 multi set up and I'm thrilled! Does anyone know anywhere to purchase the labels floating around in America? I found one for purchase at Arcade Art Shop in the UK, but the shipping cost ends up making them almost $17.

Thanks in advance.

I have some extra labels printed (glossy laminate), and I can let you have one for $3 shipped. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

When I order them at my local printer’s they are around €20 each!
But in top notch quality, laminated vinyl etc.

I order them at my local printer
Every printer I've tried in the USA refuses to print arcade art because they're afraid of copyright lawsuits. It's a real challenge to find a good printer for this stuff.

The guys who specialize in arcade artwork fro this reason are usually booked out for months.

I have some extra labels printed (glossy laminate), and I can let you have one for $3 shipped. Drop me a PM if you're interested.
Wow that's really cheap. What's the quality like?
I'm asking less than cost because I've had these sitting around in a corner for a year and I just need to get rid of them. I only needed one when I was setting up my own Multi, but my local shop made me print 10 as a minimum order.

IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

Wow that's really cheap. What's the quality like?
I'm asking less than cost because I've had these sitting around in a corner for a year and I just need to get rid of them. I only needed one when I was setting up my own Multi, but my local shop made me print 10 as a minimum order.

IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg
Those look excellent! I'll shoot you a PM right now. :)

@ShootTheCore quality of yours look good, but it looks like the printer didn’t know what he was doing.
Looks to me they downscaled the complete image and disregarded the cut lines, that’s why you have the white spacing around it ;)

If you want the label that I put together (the one that says MULTI, with Mega Man in the front), I've got a bunch of extra prints I made when I was testing different colours and quality. I also have them plotted/cut.

They look slightly better than the quality that ShootTheCore is showing above. PM me if you want them.

@jb907 ‘s stickers are already packed and ready to be dropped off at the mail tomorrow :)

Last edited:
I definitely want one but overseas shipping is like 15 dollars, are you charging 7 shipped?

Back