What's new

envy

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello,

I've got a blast city which has the control panel pcb, but has the "1,2,3" microswitch missing from the pcb and it only has the dials to adjust the images.

I was wondering if the previous owner changed this pcb or is there another version to it? the microswitch can alter the kHz with certain selections.

Thanks, and please let me know if I was unclear

I've never seen one without the dipswitches. Are you sure the dipswitches aren't there? Reason I ask because you can't actually see them because they're at the right most corner of the remote board. I have to take out a small mirror to adjust mine.

If they're not there, you should double check that your monitor is in fact a MS-2930.

I've never seen one without the dipswitches. Are you sure the dipswitches aren't there? Reason I ask because you can't actually see them because they're at the right most corner of the remote board. I have to take out a small mirror to adjust mine.

If they're not there, you should double check that your monitor is in fact a MS-2930.
I have made sure, I actually unscrewered the pcb board from the inside, and nope, they're not there. I can't remember exactly which MS it was, but it was a TOSHIBA.

It possible you have a nanao ms 2934 in it. That chassis is 31 kHz only and would explain why you are missing dip switches to change kHz

That might be why, I’ll double check soon and let report back, thanks!

Back