What's new

stj

Grand Master
Reaction score
does anybody have a set of TITANIUM2 install disks/iso's??

@Asure has some stuff going on for those platforms, he might be able to help you out?

we are already conspiring together. :saint:

but this version is proving very difficult to find.

Thanks to a buddy of mine, these should now be at the usual place @stj :)
They do require a 'merit' drive or so i am told. I guess i'll be looking into that ;)

i can fix the "merit drive" crap if it does.
it's not really merit btw, it's looking for a function that only exists in quantum drives that predates S.M.A.R.T.
i saw it in the code when i was *observing* it's functions. ;)
i dont think it actually needs it though.

Why not just use the Titanium image? Or is that not Titanium 2?
I have a Titanium CD, not sure if its 2, I'd need to look.

That disk check is not required. Very easy to bypass.

titanium2 is the update to titanium, it's the very final version on XL.

A familiar face, welcome :)

I took a quick look, this is a DOS based one, i have too little time, and i need to clean up my mess, i've got people looking at the house this weekend (in the middle of selling/moving etc.) plus my ION Fusion should be delivered saturday and that needs a bit of TLC to get back up & running. I have all the parts ready and can't wait to put them in & play 2014 on it :)

Edit: This doesn't mean i'll won't try to duplicate the work done on earlier XL versions to this one sometime though ;)

A familiar face, welcome :)

I took a quick look, this is a DOS based one, i have too little time, and i need to clean up my mess, i've got people looking at the house this weekend (in the middle of selling/moving etc.) plus my ION Fusion should be delivered saturday and that needs a bit of TLC to get back up & running. I have all the parts ready and can't wait to put them in & play 2014 on it :)

Edit: This doesn't mean i'll won't try to duplicate the work done on earlier XL versions to this one sometime though ;)
Ever cracked a DOS version? It has fixup records which need to be patched. When I did it I had to reverse engineer the entire file format and write custom tools. Then someone released Titanium (this was for Platinum I believe)

I also have 2014 cracked :) I also have the USB board reverse engineered, wooo. I can also decrypt the keys. Only thing I never figured how to do because I don't believe I can, is rewrite keys.

if you have the passwords for each area, that's easy.
it's in the dallas datasheet.
you can sniff the passwords with a logic analyser when the game boots.
i'v done a lot with Emerald, by coincidence it's the same exe used in titanium.

if you have the passwords for each area, that's easy.
it's in the dallas datasheet.
you can sniff the passwords with a logic analyser when the game boots.
i'v done a lot with Emerald, by coincidence it's the same exe used in titanium.
Interesting. I know its a single wire protocol, so that makes sense. I don't know if the usb board can send the raw commands or if you'd need a dallas key thing. 2014 uses 1995 keys doesn't it? Isn't that more secure?

it's 1wire protocol, there are drivers in Linux and utilities on the dalas site.
i dont know if they changed part numbers, but i'm sure the traffic is not encrypted on any of them.

Back