Candy Cabinets Control Panels, Artworks Offset Print Repro Interest Check

• New

BlinG wrote:

Side art length of Blast City is 76cm for large piece and 37cm for small piece. Width is 14.5 cm for large piece, 5cm for small piece
      Thanks for the info. I will send a PM for the other details, later.

I just prepared Astro City overlay for the offset print. Please check it... Thanks to @FrancoB for all the great candy cabinet control panels drawing.

Layout is 1mm smaller for all sides.
      632mm x 129mm Metal Panel
      630mm x 127mm layout.

Backround is empty. Offset print will be on the Lexan PVC ( some kind of grey ) as original.
      And metal will be stainless steel.

• New

couple things to keep in mind for the overlay laser cutting.

1. you want the outline to be 1mm smaller in dimensions, this way you don't peel if off on accidient
      2. you want the buttons holes to be 1mm bigger in diameter, same reason
      3. use round holes instead of squares for the carriage bolts. gives you installation wiggle room.
    • New

codecrank wrote:

1. you want the outline to be 1mm smaller in dimensions, this way you don't peel if off on accidient
      3. use round holes instead of squares for the carriage bolts. gives you installation wiggle room.
      Thanks for your advices.

So I have some problems with some Control Panels.

1- Egret 2 (2 player)
      There is no measurements data on the internet. And I couldn't find any high resolution control panel scan.
      You can find the artwork on the net , but there is no buttons holes.

2- Astro City (2 Player)
      I checked all of the draw on the internet. But all of them has problem. There is only 1 high resolution scan for astro city control panel, but it is not original. It looks like Repro. I found too much problem on that.

If someone has two cabinets and original control panel; and can scan or high res. pictures for me. I can draw it as soon as possible original.

I can send one copy control panel as a gift who's gonna help me about that :)

Thanks....
    • New

hursit wrote:

codecrank wrote:

Thanks for your advices.
      So I have some problems with some Control Panels.

1- Egret 2 (2 player)
      There is no measurements data on the internet. And I couldn't find any high resolution control panel scan.
      You can find the artwork on the net , but there is no buttons holes.

2- Astro City (2 Player)
      I checked all of the draw on the internet. But all of them has problem. There is only 1 high resolution scan for astro city control panel, but it is not original. It looks like Repro. I found too much problem on that.

If someone has two cabinets and original control panel; and can scan or high res. pictures for me. I can draw it as soon as possible original.

I can send one copy control panel as a gift who's gonna help me about that :)

Thanks....
      my buddy @Sp33dFr34k has a original NOS NAC panel in mint condition, he might be able to get you some high res pics?