What's new
Wow he's lucky it didn't cause damage to the CPS2 motherboard....

Also, why is the OP using that at all? Need more clearance between the CPS2 and the HAS?

I see no benefit to using something like that when you can connect the HAS directly to the JAMMA edge, interested to know what the deal is
I use one too. It's pretty much necessary unless you have pcb legs that are the EXACT same height as the JAMMA edge on the HAS. I learned the hard way and cracked the end of the JAMMA connector.
I too use an extender as I don't want the weight of the HAS on the JAMMA edge. It also just gives more flexibility in terms of connecting things for me in/around my PVM. The HAS is on a short leash already as it is tethered to the PSU.

Interesting, sounds like it might be worth looking into getting one in future

Yeah, that's why you use multicolored wiring. Less of a chance of making a mistake like that.

So guys, it's been a very confusing and frustrating odd couple of months but I'm very happy to say that I received my fixed HAS and Jamma extension today and......I can finally play my boards ;(

Thank you to everyone who tried to help, and thank you of course to RGB for troubleshooting with me and eventually finding the culprit and fixing it for me!

Back