What's new

APDWaldo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I just finally got a F3 board and I’m not getting anything from it. I was wondering if I should be able to get anything on screen without the game board in. It came with puzzle bobble 2 and was listed as working but it looks like a cap was busted on the game board even before shipping cause it wasn’t in the box.

GetFileAttachment

if anyone has a puzzle bobble 2 cart that can check the cap value its at position c3 the other caps at the other 3 corners are 220uf 16v so I'm assuming it might be the same value. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've got one out of the shell already, I'll post it when I'm back home in a few hrs, but I do think they're all the same

Thanks again. Any clue if I should have had any sort of video from the motherboard without the game board in?

Thanks again. Any clue if I should have had any sort of video from the motherboard without the game board in?
No video without a game. I'm 99% sure. I can test when I get home if I can remember where I've placed the F3....

I also am 99% sure you won't get video without a pcb. It's the whole reason I still have the PB2 to begin with! I kept it for troubleshooting and I otherwise only have my multi connected. So that's a lot of 99's!

No video without a game. I'm 99% sure. I can test when I get home if I can remember where I've placed the F3....
Alright I'll keep my fingers crossed that your right and I'll replace that cap tonight and hope nothing else was damaged.

F3 is very power hungry. Have you verified power?

Thanks guys it’s working now. Guess it’s time to order the multi cart now

Back