What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
M2 is a developer which has to buy licensing rights. The license holder was very unhappy and upset to see it in arcades and on real hardware again.
Shame Sega is so backwards at this. I would bet that M2 feels completely the opposite. Why would you ever develop a game on arcade hardware and not want to see it in an arcade.

Also, the game originally released in 2008. Sega has had 10 years to release it as an arcade title. They haven't. The 2014 3DS version is something different entirely and would never run on a System 16.

how many here actually played it??

back when it was added to mame,
i was going to make one, but after playing it in mame i decided it was a waste of a pcb and cotton would be a better conversion.

how many here actually played it??
I played it only once when i finished my conversion :) For me it's a only a game like many other.
back when it was added to mame,
i was going to make one, but after playing it in mame i decided it was a waste of a pcb and cotton would be a better conversion.
Are you sure you are really able to perform this conversion?It requires some specific technical knowledge.In particular you have to figure out how to wire the extra/unused address lines of the bigger RAMs and which RAM use.

Sure.Me instead engineering nuclear missiles since the mid-50s.
We want facts, not words :)
Some time ago you promised to show us your Out Run multiboard, until now we have not seen anything.... :)

Last edited:
Closing this thread until I decide what to do with it. I don't like the tone of it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back