What's new
Yes I have a complete collection of Capcom ZN1 and ZN2 games...

Aside from the Jumpers what do you need?
Sounds like you need a "mod bios" board to do some testing ;)

If you want to try the tetris pal, that would be great.
If you can smashing through dumping all of them that would save me sending the chips out. (the 020 adapter is not supported by my programmers :( )

I have the 2.0 adapter and have used it with some some success before. I didn't realize there were differences in PALs on these boards. To be honest I didn't think there were Jumper differences either...

I have the 2.0 adapter and have used it with some some success before. I didn't realize there were differences in PALs on these boards. To be honest I didn't think there were Jumper differences either...
Yeah the top board is a bit CPS-2ish in design with a rack of jumpers.

Last edited:
Do you just need a truth table made for BANK02? I have quite a few ZN boards including both TGM and Rival Schools and the hardware needed. Would just need to know how the input and output pins are supposed to be setup.

Do you just need a truth table made for BANK02? I have quite a few ZN boards including both TGM and Rival Schools and the hardware needed. Would just need to know how the input and output pins are supposed to be setup.
Bank 03 and bank 02 are dumped now but not checked yet :D

Good Job Guys :) :thumbup:

Someone arrives to Dump the GAL16V8 from the Bloody Roar ZN1 at the same time ;(

Thank you ;)

Bloody roar hardware uses 2 gals and 2 mach's. Not easy but there's brave blade on there ;)

Aero fighters could be cloned right now (it's cracked) but need the original to clone and GAL dumped for it.

Tecmo is the other, it's gal dumped and same on all games..... but not cracked yet.

My U0219 GAL16V8 have a broken leg ;(
@Hammy I have this pcb but it’s not a socketed chip. Is it worth pulling out or do we know that brute force not work on it?
It's prob. bruteforce like the others. I don't own this one, caius neither.

FWIW it's bloody roar 2 that upgrades to brave blade. Stefan's looks like a 'factory' conversion, you can see the flux residue on the old maskrom spots and the CAT swapped (flux):

http://www.ym2149.com/arcadepcb/pcb/eightingraizing.html

Back