What's new
I still have a spare TGM top board somewhere.

Im down for this as I own tgm and I also own sfex2+

Not sure if this is addressed anywhere else so I'll bump this thread...

Is it possible to convert Street Fighter EX2 to Street Fighter EX2 Plus? Given this is the same manufacturer, is it as simple as a ROM swap or am I missing something more complicated here?

I'm pretty interested in one of these, if for nothing other than Strider 2 and Rival Schools (which I'm still looking to purchase btw).

I actually own an ex2 plus.. would be a luxury to have a multi for this

I would be down. I have a Strider 2 already and wouldn’t mind Tetris and EX2.

Definitely interested. I was thinking about this discussion a few days ago but couldn't find the thread again. Would love to have the option to turn my EX2 into TGM or something similarly more interesting.

I'm 50/50 on this one. Most games on this system either have better ports, or sequels. I'm more interested for the love of the craft, really.

I have a complete set of Capcom ZN games. though really TGM and Strider 2 are games to have IMO. the fighting games, while interesting, are all of that era that really haven't aged well IMO.

I have a complete set of Capcom ZN games. though really TGM and Strider 2 are games to have IMO. the fighting games, while interesting, are all of that era that really haven't aged well IMO.
That's really my thoughts here too.

Strider 2 is awesome, but super short. I really wish the arcade had more to offer. One can be better off playing it on PSX and getting Strider Hien as a playable option.

At this point, I'm just going to emulate TGM2+ for the GM fix.

Don't let that stop anyone though, I'll still throw down and find an A-board.

Back