What's new

TheBortot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone have the scheme for installing capcom card dispenser?

there`s a ``no card`` message on sf alpha2 cps2 in the title screen of some boards. As well, there were super turbo cards.

there`s a ``no card`` message on sf alpha2 cps2 in the title screen of some boards. As well, there were super turbo cards.
I've never heard of this. Please post more info, if you have it :)
-ud

and @undamned, i tried to contact you twice about your usb device and nothing =(. At paradise arcade, the shipping is too high.

but my friend says the card dispenser is always ON
So its powered from the same switching PSU as the CPS2 PCB, or it has its own dedicated PSU?
I'm imaging it being self powered with its own PSU, and only sending a few data signals back and forth (inserted/removed/etc).

my friend says there`s no plug indicating it, just the aux cps2 plug. He doesnt know if it was functioning well or not because he bought ``no estado`` ( when someone doesn`t know if its ok or not - dunno this expression in english)

Thanks for the photos, that's great! If you ever come across another, please let me know! :D
-ud

Just got my multimeter and wrote the cps2 aux pin to pin. Thats the pinout, followed by the Card Dispenser conector pinout:

https://ibb.co/kNKWsd

Well, it gets 5v and 12v, but the big question is - what can make it stop and turn it on once? and not just making it ALWAYS on?

Last edited:
Back