What's new
I would like x1 v1.3 please
Gents, there's only 1x 1.3 left, I think hoag can get it, but understand it's the 1st proto....
@twistedsymphony will tell you it's not easy to setup.... unless i do that in advance but eproms can't help ya ;)

Nice work Hammy, now where do I send my money 8)
Any orders are for the new 2.5 version that's 10x better than the board in the video!
I need to see what the price is for the newer board and in bulk QTY, i don't want to under or over spec the price.
The interest/selling thread should be in another post this is the technical section.

What i will do is collate the names who want it from this thread and add them to a new "interest check / first order names" thread.

But before i can do that, we need quotes on 2.5's in bulk, parts etc etc.
The connectors are in short supply, i'm considering only selling this with the connector pre installed because we don't want originals getting sacked for the rare connector.

The connectors are in short supply, i'm considering only selling this with the connector pre installed because we don't want originals getting sacked for the rare connector.
Yeah sir - very few on stock indeed. Maybe deserve to put an order in advance for a few to be sure a batch a 25 will have the connector. i know, it's not a cheap connector.
Ladies and gents. V1.3 is finished :)
Take orders soon for V2.5 (yes it's that more advanced)

Tweeted on my twitter :whistling:

Last edited:
yes I have one of the protos also, Hammy's been doing a lot of work adjusting the design.

So anyone that has a v1.3 will need to be cutting traces and installing patch wires. Not to mention it's a DIY assembly.

So yeah, v1.3 is only for someone patient who isn't afraid of doing PCB modifications themselves.

everyone else should wait for V2.5 I know I'm looking forward to that version myself :D

it's not a cheap connector
This is a board where cheap parts will just cause problems.

TTLS must be F' series, original/good 27c322's are getting hard to find...
Any loose connection will cause days of misery trying to track down.

I did think of a ribbon cable originally but it's not worth the glitches to save a couple of pence.

I'm interested in the 2.5 multi as well.. please put me down on the list

oh really great work!

i stated on page 5 already ond for me please. Version 2.5 please.

is anyone willing to sell me a donor board?

@Hammy do you pehaps have some left over and could already put the Multi on it then?

would be really great.

thanks

2.5 Is ready for the test run!

Improvements over 1.3:
Compact design only slightly bigger than original numan athletics rom board.
No errors (!)
4th unneeded jumper removed
Lower chip count
@caius system has been full throttle for more 1 week optimizing the track via's on this :)

I will order a small QTY of the new design for a final test, if it's thumbs up first time then we are good for the 'final run'
The world order at the moment won't make that easy to get anything so who knows on time scale from here.

Attachments

• 2020.png
    2020.png
    264.3 KB · Views: 161
The regular conversion files will have to be taken down so back them up now.

They will be removed friday, and replaced at some stage with user configurable binpatch files.

Conversions will be a thing of the past / pointless on this hardware very soon anyway :)
ETA : Few days :D

Back