What's new
2020 arrives nearly 6 Month late!!

Wow she's a beauty....

Got enough parts to make about a dozen at the moment.
Can start chipping through the list of who would like it as soon as the new model is tested ;)

Attachments

• IMAG0014.jpg
    IMAG0014.jpg
    967.7 KB · Views: 190
Yes I meant that I've bought the EPROMs, the connector (since I heard that are quite har to find) and the capacitors to recap my PCB, that unfortunately is stuck in japan since April. If something else will be necessary I'll bough them immediately :)

Thank you for your project!

Yes indeed, stocks everywhere on that connector are low before this project started.
The rest is fairly common stuff but most won't have everything lying around.

Final rom count is 13x 322's (or 12x 322's and 1x160) for those interested.

Excellent work! Are we using this thread as the "list" for a board? I thought it was started somewhere around page 1 or 2 at the beginning of this thread, or is there another interest thread to be on?

Awesome! Great work!

I have no idea where I'm on the list, but if there will be a completed one for sale later, I'm willing to pass my spot (if I'm even on it). I'm way to busying to assemble one of these right now, but boy is it cool!

I may have some spare motherboards that need cap repairs if anyone is looking. I have to dig them up!

I got the parts to build around 12 at the moment, but as more parts arrive it will be easier.

Ahh the list... the list but putting the board together is more important than a list ;)
As it stands it's only assembly time most of you will be waiting for on the complete boards.

The assembly was painless, and it has been tested!

The test video is here and will be live at 11.11PM GMT tonight.
I will be in the youtube chat room for stupid live questions 5-10 mins as the video plays.

Back