What's new

MissionFailed

Professional
Reaction score
hello everyone, :D names Joe. I've been studying entry level arcade knowledge for almost a year now and recently decided to start picking up some hardware. I was attracted to the hobby after deciding to cull my console collection to only titles that where arcade ports and or best on original hardware, etc. After weeks at the computer researching what arcade port is the most arcade perfect copy, I had an epiphany ; "Why am I trying to be as close to arcade perfect with console? When i should be just arcade perfect!" So i've been cashing out my console games for arcade wishes and 15k dreams.

A Darksoft cps2 multi kit showed up at the house this weekend. shipped from paradise. thanks SO much. I'm F5ing them now in anticipation of the STV kit. I also have a Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited in the mail... so super pumped :thumbsup: first two entries down. Now the wait to find the perfect board fro the cps2 kit.

I have been waiting to find a new astro be for buying any pcbs but i couldn't wait much longer. Those things are a pain to find and a nice superguns setup costs can add up to just as much. So I figured I would supergun my hdtv and start collecting more hd arcade hardware in the medium term . which led me here.

looking forward to chatting what ya'll. All of the project kits have been real exciting to watch, and has led me to learn a lot. so thanks

......(>'.')>

Welcome! Is the TTT2U pcb coming with an original HDD or the modified version?

thanks. Im not to sure. seller didn't sound like he knew much about it, or mention anything about modifications.
they did provide a photo of the loaded software

software : TG2100-1-NA-HDD0-H05

the only other info they gave was :

"i have been playing it for few weeks with zero issues. i have it set on free play, i don't know if it'll work on coin up as i haent tried it. i tried both sega and capcom I/O boards with it. (NOT included) SEGA one i always get coin error in top corner doesn't effect game play and with capcom one there is no message. my understanding is sega 1 requires coin metter in like not to have the message. .i have it conected to VGA monitor. not sure if u can change the resolution or not."

I couldn't find much info about revisions/version. Just an old forum post of people recommending the H05. I'v yet to find more info than that. Or any meaning to it.

Last edited:
Well if you get an error that it didn't connect to the server and it stops working then I can help you with that.

Also, can fix the coin error issue easily with my S-JIHP pcb.

hello everyone, :D names Joe. I've been studying entry level arcade knowledge for almost a year now and recently decided to start picking up some hardware. I was attracted to the hobby after deciding to cull my console collection to only titles that where arcade ports and or best on original hardware, etc. After weeks at the computer researching what arcade port is the most arcade perfect copy, I had an epiphany ; "Why am I trying to be as close to arcade perfect with console? When i should be just arcade perfect!" So i've been cashing out my console games for arcade wishes and 15k dreams.

A Darksoft cps2 multi kit showed up at the house this weekend. shipped from paradise. thanks SO much. I'm F5ing them now in anticipation of the STV kit. I also have a Tekken Tag 2 Unlimited in the mail... so super pumped :thumbsup: first two entries down. Now the wait to find the perfect board fro the cps2 kit.

I have been waiting to find a new astro be for buying any pcbs but i couldn't wait much longer. Those things are a pain to find and a nice superguns setup costs can add up to just as much. So I figured I would supergun my hdtv and start collecting more hd arcade hardware in the medium term . which led me here.

looking forward to chatting what ya'll. All of the project kits have been real exciting to watch, and has led me to learn a lot. so thanks

......(>'.')>
Welcome!

hi, back from a couple year hiatus. Sorry I ghosted. I felt like I had too.

I got really fed up with the internet being completely fake. No longer is it about communication, now the internet is about influencing others. If so then I would rather not participate. So I deleted almost all of my SM accounts and took over a year off from all internet social media type things.

later, A family members health really deteriorated and i had to basically move into his room 24/7. I couldn't leave him alone for more the 20 minutes. I couldn't think about hobbies much less run to the store for a soda. kinda brutal for me, but Regular family stuff. Not saying it is worse then what anyone else goes through.

but ya, anyway. good to see you guys again, good to see you guys are doing well. again, sorry I ghosted, I didn't know how to exit appropriately.

+ you guys are way too nice, and i dont know how to deal with it some times :)

thanks @rewrite yep all good. Just life, what can you do? I didn't want to be a Debby downer.

The only two social media *like* accounts I kept are this forum and one other videogame forum.
Where in WA? I lived in Seattle for 7 years.
Super old people retirement town On the Olympic peninsula, near the port to go to Victoria BC. I really like it here it's nice a quiet.

When I first moved out here about 7 years ago, I planed on living closer to or in Seattle. But my family needed more help then they let on when they ask for me to move out here.

Not sure if I can really handle the Seattle traffic. It's nuts crazy. Two weeks ago I drove down to Kent to check out a Arcade repair shop. wanted to find a local guy to do board repair if i needed it. I complete forgot how insane the traffic can get.

Whenever I have had friends come out to visit I have always got a hotel room in Seattle. So we can bar hop etc, without having to worry about a ferry and driving. Great town to walk around.

Last edited:
Back