What's new

Tkat2600

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey now everybody. I work in the video game industry and collect video games a hobby. I also do mods in unreal.

I started collecting arcade games back in 1996 I bought and sold dozens over the years currently only have six in the house two of which I'm looking to sell. Right now I'm looking to collect candy cabs Neo Geo ones specifically.

Welcome!

What do you do in the industry?

I am a video game producer, i've worked on over 100 titles from PS1 to current gen.
you've probably played a few games i've been on.
None you want to toot your horn about?

Welcome!.. candy cabs,KC-Arcade brings the most cabs.. NeoGeo cabs are a bit rare and only seen two for sale..good luck and happy hunting:)

Hey now everybody. I work in the video game industry and collect video games a hobby. I also do mods in unreal.

I started collecting arcade games back in 1996 I bought and sold dozens over the years currently only have six in the house two of which I'm looking to sell. Right now I'm looking to collect candy cabs Neo Geo ones specifically.
which two are you looking to sell? Dedicated ones?

Last week someone was giving away two Neo Geo 4-slot Candy Cabs in my area. I missed them :). They are out there.

Welcome to the forum!

THanks for the warm welcome everyone. Almost had one this weekend...its gonna happen LOL

Last week someone was giving away two Neo Geo 4-slot Candy Cabs in my area. I missed them :). They are out there.

Welcome to the forum!
It's funny I always thought I'd want a four slot too but trying to coordinate a blast city cab now I'm looking for a 1 slotter.

Back