What's new
Hey there, I’m on jamma+ too & joined here prob a few weeks ago myself, people have been friendly and I’ve found lots of decent info already for equipment not talked about elsewhere as much......which is what led me here in the first place...

I was sad about the news that j+ Is closing soon,..for me was a positive experience being on there....

Sounds like a great forum :) yeah its sad about jammaplus lots of info might be lost?... its not on atall now

Yeah really looks like it’s gone for good today....

I messaged him when I first saw the post about it shutting to ask why and if there’s anything I can offer....Got a PM today saying something along the lines that it’s a combination of things like time and money and it’s run it’s course for him after all these years if I remember right....(can’t see my pm’s anymore either so going from memory)....

As you know it closed off a few hours after that so I didn’t really get the chance to get into any meaningful dialogue beyond that unfortunately....

welcome Stegrey!

And so sad to hear J+ shuts down, it was my first go-to place when I got in this hobby :(
Haven't been there a few months though...

Back