What's new

AlxUnderBase

Enlightened
Reaction score
Hello guys !

I'm Alex , i'm a dj (my job is in the music domain) and in the same time i love the games world and in the meantime i wanna learn something about how can i play arcade games ! In the latest days i read few infos here and i started to grab a Cps2 Darksoft Multi cart and also i'm on HAS preorder the next batch list! :) It's a point where i start this adventure ! Thank you for all !

If you like the CPS2, be sure to pick up the NeoGeo MVS multi as well and possibly the Taito F3 :thumbsup:

Hello guys !

I'm Alex , i'm a dj (my job is in the music domain) and in the same time i love the games world and in the meantime i wanna learn something about how can i play arcade games ! In the latest days i read few infos here and i started to grab a Cps2 Darksoft Multi cart and also i'm on HAS preorder the next batch list! :) It's a point where i start this adventure ! Thank you for all !
Welcome!

Which part of Romania? I have a few friends in Bucharest! I hope to visit some day.

Constanta ... is the city where the Black Sea coast is ! Great city by the way ! in the summer it's very nice here !

Back