What's new
So I order my CPS2 KIT, now how to make the sd card especially what's kind of rom needed for a perfect port.
And key writing and battery....I am lost... ;(

Hello
I received my CPS2 board, could you confirm it's a true MvsC pkease not a convert and good rev ith PAL G. On the box I see an another sticker behind it's seem puzzle fighter.
Also A board is very dirty how to clean it ? And lot of male thread is break or re paste is it normal. Except that after a deep clean it's seems good.

20180610.jpg

20180611.jpg

20180613.jpg

20180615.jpg

20180617.jpg

well it's a rev 7 board, when i'm home from work i look up the jumpers - but from a short glance i'd say it looks good

as far as i can tell from the pic (they are a little too low res for that and the relevant pic (#2) is on top unfortunately...) it looks good for the jumpers just to be sure look at the Installation manual Important Info About the CPS2 Multikit , it's the first link on the first post.

Also i found this video by @Mitsurugi-w really helpful Walsdawg Arcade: Preparing your CPS2 B-board for Darksoft's Multi-kit

Here he shows all the important things (Jumpers, PAL) on exactly the rev board you also have.

I also used a MvC and all the jumpers were already correct and pal was correct as well.

Last edited:
So in a first time I would like to ask a tech for mount it but it's seems no soldiering required if I have the good rev....could say me with this picture:

20180623.jpg

20180622.jpg

20180620.jpg

20180621.jpg

So in a first time I would like to ask a tech for mount it but it's seems no soldiering required if I have the good rev....could say me with this picture:

20180623.jpg

20180622.jpg

20180620.jpg

20180621.jpg
Beside the @Mitsurugi-w advices for MVC (Marvel vs Capcom), the jumper schematic like in the picture below ... is 100% like your board !
:)

Attachments

• mvsc10.jpg
    mvsc10.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Yes it was already a MVC so you don't need to change anything. Plus it's a revision 7 so doing the key-writing wires will be easy.
Nice. So just remove the battery or do something before? For key-writing wires, I will see but how many solder? remove battery before or after key writring?

Technically it wouldn’t matter, but I would remove it completely and be done with it.

Just i grabbed this gem this afternoon ... now i just wait for the B board to leave from Brasil .... (2 weeks from the payment moment and the seller say to me cause the board waiting custom validations) ... nothing until now ... I'm praying to be sent (i was hurried when i buy the b board :/ ) !

Attachments

• photo-15.JPG
    photo-15.JPG
    955.1 KB · Views: 207
Back