What's new
well, I bought 8 sticks of Memory, same exact model as the original memory and I'm still getting the same error.

I've setup an old PC with MEMtest86 and tested all of the memory I have and it all tests good.

So the problem is somewhere else.

The errors specifically say it's a memory read error. Could be a problem with the motherboard if you have confirmed working memory modules.

Does the board run original, encrypted drives without a problem? Can you try a to write a clean decrypted image to a known working drive and see if that runs without issue?

original, encrypted drives
I don't have any to test with

Can you try a to write a clean decrypted image to a known working drive and see if that runs
Isn't that what the stand-alone TMG3 image is? Unless you mean a X+ specific image I don't have one of these either. If anyone knows where I can get a clean decrypted image of Mobile Suit Gundam: Spirits of Zeon I'd love to run that game.

@Niko devised a better way to wait for drives and I have implemented this in my multi.

Instructions:. Remove the drive from your TTX
. Mount your drive on your PC using your favourite tools.
. On the partition named: TTXMulti[C], navigate to the directory \WINDOWS\system32
. Rename the file Ttxshell.exe to OldTtxshell.exe
. Copy in the new verstion of Ttxshell.exe
. Unmount the drive and connect it to your TTX again

Thank you @Niko :thumbsup:

edit:
Removed the old test code

Last edited:
Just got this set up and works great. Thank you!

Is there a button combination I can hit on a joystick to return to the menu, or does that require a keyboard?

Thanks for this, works well! Can't get KOF98 running though - it just shows COIN ERROR a second after loading?

Thanks for this, works well! Can't get KOF98 running though - it just shows COIN ERROR a second after loading?
What I/O board are you using? This is likely due to not having a coin meter with a particular JVS I/O

For various games I get this strange error which says

Ttxshell 4.5.0
Error, no entity:
d:/TypeXmulti0launch

It's a bug in the original loader, I have a bugfix but want to do some more changes.

For now, wait 5-6 seconds before selecting a game :)

Hi, just set up a new SSD with the multi game launcher.

The problem I get is that tetris just launches with black screen, I can hear sound and it even responses to buttons and coin inserts.

Just tested 3 other games ( The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match, Spica Adventure and Trouble Witches) they are working fine.

I'm using a SEGA I/O Rev. B.

Any solution for this black screen problem?

Edit: Just read a lot more topics about this. Probably the graphic card got switched for another 9600SE before I got it. So until a bios is available it seems I'm out of luck.

Last edited:
This looks amazing, Thanks RTW & co :)

@twistedsymphony did you manage to get this going in the end? I've been offered a TTX+ and wanted to see if i can getting going before i take the plunge!

Back