Taito Vewlix JVS IO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @brizzo Did you get the I/O I sent ya? Also, you needed donations to build an inteface board or something??
      Cabs: Vewlix C x4, Groove Coaster, ID7, DinoKing
      Multis: CPS1│CPS2│CPS3│ST-V│F3│GNET│TTX2│NAOMI│MVS
      Superguns: Jasen's MK30ADCAP│RGB's HASv3.1
      Displays: PVM 2950Q│Pioneer PDP-V402E│LG B6 65" Oled
      Scalers/Misc: OSSC│VP50Pro│Gscartsw │Hydra

Wanted Cabs: Egret 29, Egret II, AWSD, Capcom Mini Cute
      Also looking for a SF 25" Dynamo HS5 Cut Corner CP and an Egret 29 Complete CP top (blue or red)
    • 50% of the funding to begin the project has been transferred today, the remaining 50% is slated for next week.
      I encourage any/all Vewlix owners to get involved by PM'n @brizzo and donating what you can.

I'm hopeful together we can correct Taito's JVS mistake. :thumbup:

@Derick2k thank you for providing the version 1 Vewlix IO, I'm a little concerned we should also provide a version 2 IO however.
      As I've already promised mine to @cpsystem3 I may need to get another (hopefully not, it was 280$ shipped). :/
      Darksoft: CPS3, ST-V, CPS2, F3, MVS
      RGB: RECO v2, HAS v3

[genesis] [segacd] [saturn] [dreamcast_ss] [nes-101] [snes] [n64] [gamecube] [pce] [pcecd] [psx]
    • jassin000 wrote:

50% of the funding to begin the project has been transferred today, the remaining 50% is slated for next week.
      I encourage any/all Vewlix owners to get involved by PM'n @brizzo and donating what you can.

I'm hopeful together we can correct Taito's JVS mistake. :thumbup:

@Derick2k thank you for providing the version 1 Vewlix IO, I'm a little concerned we should also provide a version 2 IO however.
      As I've already promised mine to @cpsystem3 I may need to get another (hopefully not, it was 280$ shipped). :/
      Thanks for the donation J :thumbup:

Ok, so @brizzo should now hopefully what he needs.

I agree that we should also dump the Ver. 2.0 IO, maybe @cpsystem3 can do it ;)
      Cabs: Vewlix C x4, Groove Coaster, ID7, DinoKing
      Multis: CPS1│CPS2│CPS3│ST-V│F3│GNET│TTX2│NAOMI│MVS
      Superguns: Jasen's MK30ADCAP│RGB's HASv3.1
      Displays: PVM 2950Q│Pioneer PDP-V402E│LG B6 65" Oled
      Scalers/Misc: OSSC│VP50Pro│Gscartsw │Hydra

Wanted Cabs: Egret 29, Egret II, AWSD, Capcom Mini Cute
      Also looking for a SF 25" Dynamo HS5 Cut Corner CP and an Egret 29 Complete CP top (blue or red)
    • Derick2k wrote:

I agree that we should also dump the Ver. 2.0 IO, maybe @cpsystem3 can do it
      Or at least send it to @brizzo to be dumped if he cannot.
      IDK, I have to work it out with him. I promised it was his and I'll keep my word (so I may have to get another).
      Darksoft: CPS3, ST-V, CPS2, F3, MVS
      RGB: RECO v2, HAS v3

[genesis] [segacd] [saturn] [dreamcast_ss] [nes-101] [snes] [n64] [gamecube] [pce] [pcecd] [psx]