What's new

penrhos

Grand Master
Reaction score
My Pandora KOA has died, checked and it looks like the cheapo SDCard they used has stopped working. Unfortunately the Owner of JammaPlus has pulled the plug on the site so the huge PB4 repository that was there has gone up in smoke.

Anyone got a link to the KOA image file and some instructions on how to get it working again (or any other PB4 image that'll run on the KOA hardware)?

I've already tried way back machine and the pages I need are shown in the index but weren't crawled so the content is missing.

I was only sticking it in a cab so I could chuck it on eBay to get rid of it as I need the space - so any vertical game image will do.

I have imaged a my SDCard from King of the Air and am uploading at the moment once its finished I'll PM you a link.

Its a raw format image .001 that Winhex creates. If you write it directly to the SDCard it should work fine.

Thanks - I'll pull it down tonight and try, is it the VGA only one with four broken games or the cga/vga one that works properly?

there is also an "open Pandora 4" thread over at jammaplus that you can download and put on an SD card that is pretty great, boots in both horizontal or vertical mode

there is also an "open Pandora 4" thread over at jammaplus that you can download and put on an SD card that is pretty great, boots in both horizontal or vertical mode
But Jamma+ is completely down and all threads with it :(

crap really? I haven't been there in a few weeks. I might have the image somewhere but its 16GBs. I feel like a bigger putz because I glossed over the part where the op mentions Jammaplus =/

J+ was shutdown with almost no warning. Trading section was frozen & all mods rights removed (I was one of the mods) users were told to complete any outstanding sales asap and two weeks later Julian shut the site down. The domain is still registered to him for several months.

From what I can gather he wanted £2K+ for the site and a contract with the new owner controlling future content and retaining bans on certain members of other forums.

Thanks - I'll pull it down tonight and try, is it the VGA only one with four broken games or the cga/vga one that works properly?
I believe that its the CGA/VGA working version. It has been awhile since I've used it though.

But Jamma+ is completely down and all threads with it
This site has been permanently shut down as far as I know.

Yes it is permanent, they really pulled it down for good :(

and even worse waybackmachine hadn't crawled the contents of the pandora's box section so the index is there but no contents....

Back