What's new

bboycap

Student
Reaction score
Hi all,

I bought a sliver Lindbergh with VF5 from YAJ. Unfortunately, It has no signal output. When I use a 550W ATX PSU to power it up. I can see all the fans in the Lindbergh working. The light of the IO card is also blinking, but the screen still displays no signal. I tried both VGA and DVI ports with the same outcome. Few questions below and hope someone can help

• It may be the graphic card issue, I am trying to borrow a working graphic card of a Lindbergh yellow from my friend, but don’t know if the broken part is the motherboard, will it cause a damage on the working graphic card that I borrow during the test? Also, I have a DarkDawg multi-kit, will the kit support other graphic cards? If yes, what cards do you suggest to use?
  • If it’s the motherboard’s problem, can I replace it with a motherboard from other Lindbergh?
I spent US$400 to get this one and hope I can get it working! ;(

Any comments and feedbacks will be appreciated!

I think you can try with any AGP graphic card. You will have BIOS boot screen, but Lindbergh system will refuse to start if not legit Lindbergh card. This way you can see if it's motherboard or graphic card.

I think you can try with any AGP graphic card. You will have BIOS boot screen, but Lindbergh system will refuse to start if not legit Lindbergh card. This way you can see if it's motherboard or graphic card.
Sound good! this is a good way to do it without taking the risk of damaging the card from friend.

thanks

Back