What's new

freddiefiasco

Professional
Reaction score
don't know what to think of this?
HD version of the original + ticket system?

I only played it once and it seems like a cash grab. The graphics remind me of Borderlands and the cartoon on TV.

The game is making money, hand over fist. We've sent out at least 6 June alone, with several more already scheduled for July.

A couple options as to how to run it.
Classic 4 player beat em up using a common coin line, instead of character specific coin slots.
or
Same as above, but outputting tickets based on performance. Tickets only work with card systems (no mechs in cabinet), and require 1 swipe per character...which is another 12-1500$ added to the initial cost of game (around 8,500).

We have it running both ways, in different locations. The game is bright, and will light up a gameroom for certain.

Gameplay....well, it's a 4player beat-em-up quarter(or dollar) muncher...just like its older brother. The ability to call for help, to Leatherhead and Metalhead is cool...and Turtle power being a gauge you build up, rather than the once per stage box you collect is also cool. Voices are spot on, and the game is just fun. It's never gonna beat the oriignal for me...but they hit the right notes, and its been a heck of a success.

Back