What's new
I just got my PGM from that seller. Did he raise his price at all? I got it for $75 total.

Bought mine for the same price including shipping back in July, so he didn't raise the price, at least from July on wards.

Ok, cool. No price gouging yet then. Others need to get theirs soon. Oh man, I love Cave shmups. Go-go-go Darksoft Multi!

Man, DS makes a comment about doing something, and money/goods start shifting hands worldwide, lol.
Hey guys,

Darksoft just informed me he has a multi-Hwy55-franchise dongle coming out. All you will need is to buy a Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes, and Fries franchise in Ohio. Only 48 stores left available to open!!! Get yours now!! Contact the Hwy 55 home office or me for details!!

Selling franchises in no way increases my salary...... or does it.... :P :P :P

I can't discuss numbers myself. You have to go through the home office for that but it is much less to get in than most franchises. We can help find a location but we prefer you do it so that if there is a problem with the location we can't be blamed (it has happened). We can give our experience and we have lots of tools we use to determine good locations. Part of my job is to get the stores built out as cheaply as possible. And yes we do help train not to mention we have great online tools for owners, managers and employees. But if you want to be an owner that does no work, well that won't work. In this business an absentee owner can find themselves broke. You can make a lot of money but you have to be involved. But we train you as an owner also. ;)

You need gluten-free buns so if i am ever near one my wife can eat :) big market now w the increase in awareness of gluten allergies and sensitivities not just the fad dieters.

big market now w the increase in awareness of gluten allergies and sensitivities not just the fad dieters.
LOL. Cincinnati? Lol . South of the Mason dixon line "gluten free" could be interrupted as fighting words.
636048483209527656649662477_skyline%20time%20browns.jpg

Bdzhyr_CYAAYpC0.png

When i lived in Kentucky. There was a big local fuss becasue some Vanity fair writer came to town and wrote :

"all the woman in Lexington look like walking triangles."

really got a lot of peoples bloomers in a twist. lol

Men's health magazine also called it the laziest city in the US.

I thought gluten sensitivity are wannabes joining the fad train. Makes products more expensive for people who actually have it.

Skyline is one place everyone here told me to try when I got here. Tried once, will never go back. They put chocolate in their chili. It's sweet. It aint right.

We would never sell enough gluten free buns with our food to warrant stocking them. But if you bring your own buns we are happy to use them for your meal.

Sensitivity has some medical proof, people that follow the fad of thinking gluten free is a way to diet are annoying. Gluten free usually has more sugar and other additives to make it taste better so in most cases its the opposite of dieting. I use to be more annoyed but money talks more people to buy, regardless of reason, the more companies making things. More choices = better tasting and less expensive since major companies are interested vs just boutique places who overcharge since they used to be the only choice. Celiac really sucks though im hoping my daughter has my genes in that respect.

Last edited:
I can't discuss numbers myself. You have to go through the home office for that but it is much less to get in than most franchises. We can help find a location but we prefer you do it so that if there is a problem with the location we can't be blamed (it has happened). We can give our experience and we have lots of tools we use to determine good locations. Part of my job is to get the stores built out as cheaply as possible. And yes we do help train not to mention we have great online tools for owners, managers and employees. But if you want to be an owner that does no work, well that won't work. In this business an absentee owner can find themselves broke. You can make a lot of money but you have to be involved. But we train you as an owner also. ;)
Thats good to know. And those are the right answers my friend, not testing ya or anything like that. Just simply love the honesty and your approach :thumbup:

@Derick2k : you find a business where an absentee owner wont go broke. Be sure to let me know.

Step1 : pay other people to do all the work for you.
step2 : Go home and be nerd sludge
Step3 : profit

that's how all business work, correct? :thumbsup:

That guy in the vid does a lot of vids and he sure does own a lot of arcade stuff.

Nice chihiro driving setup next to him i see a type 1 and 3. Whats the the right of those under the power supply?

@Derick2k : you find a business where an absentee owner wont go broke. Be sure to let me know.

Step1 : pay other people to do all the work for you.
step2 : Go home and be nerd sludge
Step3 : profit

that's how all business work, correct? :thumbsup:
hahahaha...not I remember a daycare franchise I wanted to buy into about 5 years back, that was the pitch the sales guy gave me "Dont worry about it, we give you financing and setup up everything for you, we even hire and train your staff, you dont have to do anything" Mind you, its a big daycare franchise. So my wife and I walked out of the sales meeting.

No such thing as not working in my life buddy, you know that. Been officially working since I was 14, before that I had to do what I had to :D . At 11 years old had to do all kinds of shitty jobs to scrape enough together to buy a Commodore 64. The best $700 I have ever spent.

Back