What's new
Does anyone know if this is ever going to happen? only multi carts I'm intrested in is STV, Naomi and PGM, specially PGM because of the Cave shooters.

Does anyone know if this is ever going to happen? only multi carts I'm intrested in is STV, Naomi and PGM, specially PGM because of the Cave shooters.
Mr. Darksoft has stated that he will announce his new projects on a "as they are ready" basis, so hang tight and keep checking the forums and if it happens you'll hear about it first!

Hello friends,

The PGM system has great games that deserve a multicart. I liked so much to hear this possibility here.

I don´t want to have tons of cartridges in my house, because my "game place" is not big and I don´t have sufficient space to put all things. So I'm opting to buy/stay with the hardware, sell my cartridges and buy/adquire multicarts from my preferred systems.

I'll wait for this multicart PGM... I hope don´t take a long time...

Regards....

42662657295_b2c60e31a1_z.jpg

I want transform all these cartridges in one!! :thumbup:

@Darksoft,

Here's a gentle fist bump, from well across the pond, to tell you my newly acquired PGM mobo, and my wallet/savings account/boards I have to sell piles, are all completely ready for this. ROFL :D

Mr. Darksoft has stated that he will announce his new projects on a "as they are ready" basis, so hang tight and keep checking the forums and if it happens you'll hear about it first!
Yes of course, what we're saying is, get it ready!!!! :P

I just discovered the PGM and I LOVE it! Sadly I rushed out and bought all the cartridges I want already, they are great, but I would love to try some of those weird ROM hacks, like Street Fighter in KoV, or maybe the PCB separate games like CAVE shooters on the multi-cart.

I know you're VERY busy Darksoft, just know, when you do get around to it, our wallets are ready!

Yeah, he’s a great seller, but I don’t want to drop a $75 on a hack.

Looks like I gotta keep eyes on this thread..

I'm gonna try n get a pgm when I get to japan

may as well get in early, in for one when this is announced

I’m willing to trade one for some stuff I’m looking for. I have a WTB thread. I can also kick in a bunch of games...

And I've acquired a pgm motherboard while in Japan.. can't wait to see this potentially come to fruition

Back