What's new

d7onr8

Student
Reaction score
Had a Nanao MS-2934 that was slowly losing the green color and eventually lost green entirely. Pulled the transistors C4001on the neck board and they all tested good out of circuit. Rotated between the colors anyway. No change as expected. Tested zener diode ZD311 on-board that was feeding the green transistor and it flowed current both ways. Also had a spark gap ampoule bulb that was busted on the neck board. Replaced both from another dead MS-2934. All working now.

Hello,
I received today a Naomi Universal Cabinet, and there was an accident in the shipment, all the back screen was broken and the neck board too ...
So i wondered if you sold your old one with a shipment in France.

Thank you in advance !

edit: I didn't notice it's a 2934 and not a 2932 i don't think it's compatible ...

Last edited:
I don't think the neck boards are the same for these two chassis.

Are you sure the monitor is fine? Because that neck board has taken quite a lot of force to break like that. Check the neck for fractures. If there are any, the tube needs to be replaced.

I've check, it's not a 2932 but a 2934 .. :)
and no fractures on the neck i've double check ... it seems the cabinet fall on another behind during the shipment ....

Reactions: nem
Back