What's new

pzlate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Lethal Enforcers video is flipped because the cabinet used a mirror. Is there any kind of romhack/hardware hack that exists that I can flip the signal to play on a normal tube with my supergun? If I was using an arcade monitor I'd just flip the yoke wires but that's not something I want to do on my SG setup.

So Lethal Enforcers video is flipped because the cabinet used a mirror. Is there any kind of romhack/hardware hack that exists that I can flip the signal to play on a normal tube with my supergun? If I was using an arcade monitor I'd just flip the yoke wires but that's not something I want to do on my SG setup.
It can be changed in the game options.
Simple as that.

It can be changed in the game options.Simple as that.
Haha wow I should have checked test mode. The board itself needed repair. so I didn't.

if you ever have a shooting game that you want to play in reverse in a bigger cab or that cant play in reverse for example a game like Point Blank in a larger cab with a mirror you can swap the yolk wires on your CRT monitor. You just need to be careful and discharge the monitor before trying. Only a 2 wire swap and you are all set.

Discharging the tube is unnecessary if you're just flipping the yoke leads.

Discharging the tube is unnecessary if you're just flipping the yoke leads.
As long as you know what you are doing then yes. I agree but just as a precaution, (especially for first timers), discharging the tube is much safer and only takes a few seconds. Better that way then to accidentally touch something on the flyback and watch yourself fly back.

I've seen my fair share of scratched paint around the anode socket and snapped tabs on the anode connectors due to excessive discharging. Personally, unless I'm removing the chassis to work on it, I never discharge the tube. As long as your neck board is covered on the solder side (usually with plastic or cardboard card), there's very little chance of touching anything that still holds current.

Back