What's new

Frank_fjs

Multi Boyz 4 Lyfe
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Nothing exciting. A Jamma pass-through board that I developed.

Voltmeter, 5V / 12V switchable.

Service / Test / Coin buttons.

Built in negative 5V generation, can be disabled via a jumper.

Jumpers to enable / disable buttons 4,5,6 from the Jamma edge.

Kick harness connector.

That's pretty much it. Simple and effective.

IMG20180702193829.jpg

IMG20180702193933.jpg

Looking forward to getting mine... Love seein' locally made produce!

I'm all out of stock but have more on the way.

I've improved the design a little and incorporated a dipswitch as opposed to jumper shunts to enable / disable buttons 4,5,6 for each player.

I'll reserve x 2 for @Sp33dFr34k and @PascalP.

Are they both going to the same shipping address? It might not be any cheaper though, may be best to ship them separately. Reason being, as a single unit I can ship them cheaply via a padded envelope. Having 2 in the one envelope will fall outside of the size and weight limit so if you want them both shipped together I can ship them via a parcel as airmail with tracking, in a box, but at a significantly greater cost.

If you're happy with them in an envelope via regular mail with no tracking (15 to 30 day ETA) it will be $25 USD each including shipping and Negatron.

If cheaper, just ship them seperate :)
@Sp33dFr34k lives basically around the corner, so it doesn’t matter where you ship them

Exactly what I was looking for, can you also do a CPS2 kick loom?

@Frank_fjs
I am just thinking, would it be possible to implement two db15 port so that you can hook up NeoGeo controllers or hook it to US-USB or (Your own db15 snes adapter + 8bitdo wireless) to allow USB Fightstick and PS4 controllers to play on the actual cabinet? I have not seen anything like it on the market yet

Re CPS looms, I can do it but it's rather time consuming. I could compromise and bundle in a CPS1 and/or a CPS2 connector and pins for people to crimp themselves with their own wiring.

Re DB15, It's certainly possible but I'm not sure why it would be needed? If the pass-through were being utilised in a cab the cabs controls would be utilised, and if it were used in conjunction with a supergun surely the supergun would provide its own controller inputs.

It could make an easy way of turning a 2 player cabinet into a 3 or 4 player cab by using NG controllers or UDUSB decoders and fight sticks if done correctly.

It could make an easy way of turning a 2 player cabinet into a 3 or 4 player cab by using NG controllers or UDUSB decoders and fight sticks if done correctly.
I would just wire a DB15 connector to the CPS2 kick harness and Konami pinout for that purpose

I would just wire a DB15 connector to the CPS2 kick harness and Konami pinout for that purpose
Yeah but your are forgetting one thing..... A lot of people don't have the tools required to make stuff or time or they are just lazy. Sometimes its nice to have an easy solution that you buy off the shelf. Hence Jamma adapters for everything. Plus they look nice if professionally done.

True, but in that case I would recommend the 3/4p adapters from RGB, they are available with pre made cables for CPS2 and Konami.
As they have nothing to do with the Jamma passthrough, they work in every setup :)

Back