What's new
Re DB15, It's certainly possible but I'm not sure why it would be needed? If the pass-through were being utilised in a cab the cabs controls would be utilised, and if it were used in conjunction with a supergun surely the supergun would provide its own controller inputs.
I've thought it would be neat to have a way to connect to PS4 controller or any wireless controller.

Re CPS looms, I can do it but it's rather time consuming. I could compromise and bundle in a CPS1 and/or a CPS2 connector and pins for people to crimp themselves with their own wiring.
I don't mind crimping so for me that would be a good solution if it comes with the connectors and pins.
What is the connector type on the pass-through board?

Hey I was thinking have you considered making Jamma cabinet linking sets?

I think their could be a few people interested in these if they were made well. I was thinking of making one but as I'm a noob at this kind of thing it would be awhile before I could do it myself. The idea is to use a modified jamma pass-through at one end that includes a connector for the Video and one for the player 2 controls. At the other end would be a similar board without the jamma connector. The idea would be to use standard connectors like VGA for the video and a 12 pin din plug or something for the controls. Would be nice to use some standard cable that has the correct number of cores but I can't think of one of the top of my head. I guess you could just use a header or something and people could crimp a cable together.
Just an idea as I have seen ant quality Jamma link setups for sale and its seems relatively simple in construction, specially if generic cables can be used.

Probably not something I'll take on as have too much going on at the moment.

No worries Frank, for me personally no rush so take your time. Was just wondering :)

Nothing exciting. A Jamma pass-through board that I developed.

Voltmeter, 5V / 12V switchable.

Service / Test / Coin buttons.

Built in negative 5V generation, can be disabled via a jumper.

Jumpers to enable / disable buttons 4,5,6 from the Jamma edge.

Kick harness connector.

That's pretty much it. Simple and effective.

IMG20180702193829.jpg

IMG20180702193933.jpg
These look amazing! Can I get them in the UK? TBH a parts kit would suit me best so I can assemble myself. Thank you in advance.

Back