What's new

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
Someone asked me for the pinout of the Revolution X gun. With this you can easily make an adapter that plugs right into the factory gun harness.

White/red = 5v
White/yellow = Trigger/Button 1
White/green = Button on gun (I wired this to Button 3 since Rambo uses it for Rage. The first gun game I played on S-JIHP. Most use Button 2 but can be different)
Black = Ground
White/Brown = AD0
White Blue = 5v
White/Purple = AD1
White/Black = Ground

Not used with S-JIHP (deal with feedback coil):

Orange/black
White/orange

Now a Guide or Pinout for the Logitech Wheel and i´m Happy :) ;)

I second the guide or pinout for the Logitech Wheel as I am also working on that project!

Let's Go Jungle AD0/AD1 X/Y seems to be wired opposite than the other gun games such as Rambo and HOD. My Y axis also seems to be inverted, wonder if somethings is screwy with the wiring in my gun.

Let's Go Jungle AD0/AD1 X/Y seems to be wired opposite than the other gun games such as Rambo and HOD. My Y axis also seems to be inverted, wonder if somethings is screwy with the wiring in my gun.
You can remap AD0 and AD1 via the S-JIHP. Some games are inverted compared to other games. Don't know why. In that case the thing to do is open up your Gun and find the pot that controls the axis you need to change and change the two outside wires. Your control should then be fine. It is a bit annoying I know but nothing is perfect I guess. Not sure why the controls differ like that even with the same manufacturer sometimes.

Back