What's new
Years ago I took an old sony ps1 twin stick controller and made a 2 player controller for my Jurassic Park PCB.
This is quite old but just as an example for anyone interested.

That was certainly interesting... does this work on Lost World also?

Thanks.

For lost world it requires the light gun set up. I have this one specific for Jurassic park 1. The program rom also needed to be modified so the board would skip over the hydrolic link and start the game

Thanks.

For lost world it requires the light gun set up. I have this one specific for Jurassic park 1. The program rom also needed to be modified so the board would skip over the hydrolic link and start the game
I wasn't familiar enough with the old game variant to know if it was an X / Y setup vs an actual light gun. Thanks for clarifying!

I'm catching back up on this thread to hook up a JPLW that I picked up many months ago. I finally got a power supply for it, so the beast has been awaken. If anyone is interested in connecting the Gun IO board, and LED based guns as an alternative to the analog X/Y gun, this should help.

Attachments

• DzQVw0XUwAA2v_g.jpg
    DzQVw0XUwAA2v_g.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 264
  • DzQVwwWV4AAWxfE.jpg
    DzQVwwWV4AAWxfE.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 273
  • DzPMvSCU0AA_9nc.jpg
    DzPMvSCU0AA_9nc.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 276
  • DzPMvSFU0AAO4rI.jpg
    DzPMvSFU0AAO4rI.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 255
Haha, Yeah, those 2 games are fun as well.

As far as my PB3 pcb goes unfortunately Im not up for parting with it atm. The game is lots of fun for everyone especially with all the different mini games.

I used to own the entire cabinet but it was way to big and took up a ton of space so I took the parts out I needed (everything except the wooden cab) and simplified it into a smaller set up.

I also have 1 home made Silent Hill Arcade rack that I play from time to time. Another good one

Lets go Island is neat but the whole compatability theme with you and the person you play the game with. This game and LGJ are a bit strange in that aspect. One of the things I like about The ocean hunter not having that in it lol.
I know I'm necro posting here, but I'm looking to built a Silent Hill Arcade setup myself and this is literally the best lead I've been able to find today. Could you PM me and tell me a little bit about your setup?

Back