What's new

masamuneGTO

Student
Reaction score
Hey peeps,

I just got the rom kit for Burning Force (Namco System 2), but I do not have the installation manual that shows rom placement and jumper positions. I bought a manual last week but it ended up being the instruction manual and not the installation manual.

Does anyone have an installation manual that they can scan and share, or information on the jumper settings? It would save me some time and energy.

Thanks,

Dr. P

CPU Board:
J15 o-o o
J87 o-o o
J80 o o-o
J86 o-o o
J88 o-o o
J67 o-o o
J60 o o-o
J66 o-o o
J68 o-o o

ROM Board:
J3 o-o o
J4 o o-o
J1 o o-o
J2 o-o o
J8 o-o o
J7 o o-o
J6 o o-o
J5 o o-o

hope this helps..........

Thanks @Astro X ! Still would love to have the installation manual for archival purposes, but that info will be useful for me to put this boardset together.

@Astro X one last stupid question. For the jumper settings listed is the left side where the filled circle is silkscreened on the board?

Okay, well the dips as noted above do not seem to match a photo of the board online, but the resolution on these images are terrible. Looking for some higher res photos of someone's working burning force pcb.

Many thanks. Photos please!

do you have eproms or maskroms populated on your board?
my jumpers are for eproms...........

I don't know if you still need these or not, but I dug out my original Burning Force manual and took some pics for you. These are pics for the jumper settings and the
rom locations for the video board and the cpu board. I uploaded really huge pictures too.

u5J6EgC.jpg

tg9cxlG.jpg

LoTS75v.jpg

Back