What's new

adsa

Student
Reaction score
Hi All

Three weeks ago I got into Naomi hardware. Talk about a steep wallet crunching but worthwhile exercise. I would like to thank this site and everybody in it for not only helping and guiding, but the huge amount of information held within these walls. Without this I would still be trying to work out what hardware I needed to make the damn stuff work. Now I have a DIMM and NetDIMM so can plan what I do and when I install the Compact Flash card.

Maybe this isnt the correct place to put this, so please move if incorrect.

Thanks

I’m in the same boat. I added up all the Naomi crap and games I’ve ordered over the past few weeks and it’s kind of ridiculous. What games are you planning to get up and running? Have you got anything running yet? I’m still waiting on my I/O boards so have not even played anything yet.

I have been using the netdimm to play games. I found this the easiest way to play Naomi and Atomiswave games so far. I use a laptop to connect wirelessly and transfer the games. Hopefully there will be an update for the Raspberry Pi 3b+ so I can run games that way. All told I am really enjoying investigating and putting this jigsaw puzzle together.

Hi. I have been playing the Atomiswave games. Thats the main reason for going Naomi. It was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper to buy a Naomi setup than buy Atomiswave games which are hens teeth and have prices to match. Border Down also and just seeing what will load and what wont.

Back